• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Wyatt Earp Made Me Gay ;)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
IOAMSdz.png

Hugh O'Brian in The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp

I was teethed and raised on Westerns. I loved 'em. I still do.

I love the ideal of the men in the Old West. Granted, the hardships of living in those days would have been many and I'm happy it was only the luxury of fantasy rather than the harsh reality they faced.

There were many Western movies and television programs. I had many favorite shows and actors. But I fell in love with Hugh Obrian as Wyatt Earp at a very early age. I think his Wyatt Earp portrayal made my private parts tingle especially the times when he went shirtless and there were plenty of them.

0iiccrT.jpg

Every chance he got and any reason would do. His hair was perfect. His chiseled jaw and broad shoulders. Oh my God I'm gettin' all worked up just typin' this.

I knew I liked men from very early on. I never felt anything for women. I have female family and friends and I care about them but there's no "tingly" down there for women.

Gettin' back to Wyatt. I loved his swagger and alphaness. I would get as close to the tv screen as I could and everything else around just faded away while he was on screen. I didn't see or hear anything but Wyatt. I learned to ride a horse when I was 7. I dreamed of having a "partner' and riding off on the range and sleeping under the stars with him. I had friends who liked Westerns too. I loved gettin' dressed up like a Marshall and playing cowboys with them. If they only knew my secret love affair with Wyatt!

I'm watching Wyatt Earp on ROKU right now! If you've never watched it maybe give it a try. Just to see Hugh playing Wyatt and you might fall for him too. Every episode is a winner.

Right now I'm gonna watch another episode for my Saturday Matinee.

uQoyHlG.png

qLHaF29.png

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I grew up in the city, so had little contact with horses and cowboys. But I did love my tv cowboys.

Little Joe on Bonanza, who was adorable on or off a horse.

And then there was James West (Robert Conrad) on The Wild, Wild West. They filmed him shirtless a lot!

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
“I just like how he's always leaning. Against stuff. He leans great.”

Can anyone name the tv show this quote is from?

My So Called Life (1994-1995) Clare Dane speaking of Jared Leto

That’s what I would say about Hugh O’Brian. He leans great!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
TV cowboy shows were exremely popular in my country too but in Britain we saw them in another light. They were light entertainment, never to be taken seriously and the stars were not seen as sex symbols. Could the difference be that in America it was possible to see men wearing western clothes in everyday life so that there was a connection between the fantasy on the small screen and the real world. Men over here would never wear western styles except as a joke, but with one specific exception.
Earls Court, London, was our gay ghetto, a little version of Castro or Christopher Street, where, late seventies to early eighties, the cowboy look became suddenly fashionable. There was no need for grindr at that time and no phones to run it on anyway. You saw a man in western gear in Earls Court and you knew for a certain fact he was gay and he was up for it. Then something very horrible came along, you don't need to be reminded what, and that look vanished with the first round of funeral notices, and it has never come back.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The "Western" look is popular in America. There are Professional Rodeo sports athletes who still rope calves, ride bulls and broncos in timed competitions. There is a Gay Rodeo circuit as well where our team competes in similar ways. The biggest Gay Rodeo I ever went to was in Denver.