• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

RapidGator

K

krad3434

I havent used rapidgator in many months and got that prompt for an exe today as well, what is it?

googled it and it said that it's adware, sometimes they make pop ups and are not good for your computer.
If rapidgator offers you a .exe, retry the download.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
You just have to unclick the little box and you can download normally.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Does anyone know any free premium link generators for RapidGator that works? cause the last one i used which was a good one doesn't work anymore:(

J

JamesK

may I please ask for a little help: can anybody tell me how to succeed in downloading from RG as a free user :thinking:

THX in advance :heart:

J

JamesK

You just have to unclick the little box and you can download normally.

what "little box" are you speaking about; I found that one:

but unfortunately I didn't found so far the right RapidGator - nipple.

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I had no sound activated on the computer right away though the picture is bad enough too. ;)

Maybe this will help:

I can download from rg with jdownloader as a free user.

J

JamesK

I had no sound activated on the computer right away though the picture is bad enough too. ;)

I can download from rg with jdownloader as a free user.

THX dear Mod ihno for your usefull and useless reply re. my RG-issue; after all the latest GH-Admins-removals your Mod-answer is one more example of the ongoing downgrading of the so called GH-Mods.

WHAT A POOR MODERATING AT GH - the really and hard "workers" at GH have left this forum; now we have to deal with these so called GH-Mods I wonder who is going to teach them; THX to the GH-owner for all the improvements he realized with the extermination of former Admins;

JUST POOR MODERATING - showing the poor GH-moderating of today !

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
James calm down! :no:

and for RG free downloading same rule as for ALL filehosts: use an adblocker!
+

Last edited:

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JamesK...
Perhaps if you are not satisfied with the staff on our forum you should try to make such disrespectful comments on other forums and see how long they tolerate such behavior before your membership is terminated.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
THX dear Mod ihno for your usefull and useless reply re. my RG-issue; after all the latest GH-Admins-removals your Mod-answer is one more example of the ongoing downgrading of the so called GH-Mods.

WHAT A POOR MODERATING AT GH - the really and hard "workers" at GH have left this forum; now we have to deal with these so called GH-Mods I wonder who is going to teach them; THX to the GH-owner for all the improvements he realized with the extermination of former Admins;

JUST POOR MODERATING - showing the poor GH-moderating of today !

Yes, I'm only mod for a short time. Since I'm moderator I have been insulted twice. Both times it was you. Last time it was after I told you about a change of rules on rapidshare. I recieved an arrogant rant about your great experience and after you saw your mistake, did you apologize? No, but you asked me to remove your rants - which I did. I can restore them if you don't remember accordingly.

So I think it may be useless to really discuss it with you but honestly: you post a silly Mike-Krüger-Vid and expect a serious and detailled answer from me? I think I have answered accordingly.

Oh, and if you wonder why people step down, why don't you read your own posts?

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
But in just in case, the box might really be difficult to find (there is only one).

j3mtW.jpg

Unclick it, then download.

SilentMouth

Reaction score
I finally got to download from the host using IE. Sort of. But I didn't get my file at all. Instead I was prompted to download their download manager, which, wouldn't you know it, had adware and crap hidden in it. I declined all their offers, and my anti malware blocked them from hijacking my browsers with AOL installations. And even after bypassing all of that, I still could not download my file, because it said it had "problems with the connection".

I think from now on I'll be avoiding this host indefinitely. Truly a shame...

Edit: And unclicking that terms and conditions box only gives me an error like before downloading. :/

Last edited:
J

JamesK

JamesK...
Perhaps if you are not satisfied with the staff on our forum you should try to make such disrespectful comments on other forums and see how long they tolerate such behavior before your membership is terminated.

DBOL777,
no need to be "tolerated" but thanks anyway; thx for your useless membership-advice as I've already asked the Admins to delete my GH-account following the hard working GH-Admins who have left this forum over the last few months.

Last edited:

GAMboi

Reaction score
For you members who have a premium account with Rapidgator:

-Has the d/l speed gotten faster? I know it was super not-so-fast at first.
-Is it safe to pay with a credit card?

Thinking of taking the plunge, but still wary!

Thanks!

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
you should know that ppl come only to here or any other fileshost-bashing-thread if they have somethiong to moan or cry about, if things running smoothly they all busy with grabbing things :D