• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rihanna and Chris Brown: if it was different...

L

.Lord-Vader.

It would seem that this topic took on an ugly tone which i do not like

Intensepump ... made a comment and then later said he was sorry if it came off as a little strong ... at this stage you accept the apology and move on with the topic

Jonnyfantastico ... you commented that intensepump had edited his post to remove some unknown strong remark in your opinion ... i have read the post including the edited remarks that were changed ... and i do not see what on earth this so called strong remark is that you are referring to ... and also i find it laughable that you can write the comment that you are beginning to abhor the edit button and then you use it yourself in the same post in which you make that comment

And as for the fact that intensepump is being told ... ((( all done now ))) and ((( no apologies needed ))) is bordering on the shameful ... regarding the fact that he basically made a completely innocent comment, and was then prodded and goaded by a couple of members that should know better...

Now i feel at this point that the conversation should return to it's original premise ... thoughts regarding ((( Rhiana & Chris Brown ))) as dragging something else out in order to try and get a rise out of one and other is tedious at best and annoying at worst

.Lord-Vader.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I only meant it in the sense that there were no hard feelings taken. Maybe comments were misread, things were taken slightly out of preportion, but I truly meant no ill will toward any of this.

We all have our bad moments (by all, I mean mostly me), so I meant it as an apology and a truly meaningful one; although short (I had a phone call come through at the moment I was typing that), so I truly do apologize if it seemed as if I was being shameful or anything like that. :)

But you're right... let's get back to the topic at hand. Chris Brown. Rihanna. If they were gay, would the media even care?

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well... after that brief intemission...
I think IF Rihanna and chris brown were gay, and they were both as famous as they are today, then yes, it would still be such a big issue... maybe even more so if they were lesbian, as (for some reason) society seems to have a greater tolerance and sympathy for lesbians... but thats another issue...

kiddoblivion

Reaction score
One thing that is confusing me is that more women are for Chris Brown doing this and more men frown upon what he did. That is a total shocker for me but I guess it could show what fan base each has.
What really shocked me was that she look him back. She's 21 and already she's setting herself up for a life time of this kind of treatment.

I

ItalyzBalla145

What really shocked me was that she look him back. She's 21 and already she's setting herself up for a life time of this kind of treatment.

If that's true about her going back to him then she's just as dumb as he is... and I guess she wants to kill her career along.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I totally agree with that... they just did a murder-suicide on both of their careers and it's sad... one of them had more staying power before this (of course, Rihanna) and now, they are pretty much both primed for shit...

Oh, well... I guess Ciara is the new "it" girl, 'cuz Beyonce... just no. LOL

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, i never even looked at this thread till today, it seemed so boring, WTF i missed all the fun again? sheesh, i really should try and stay on top of things;)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're a fan of Bey... don't get me wrong; she has some great songs and I do enjoy a lot of what she does... but it's getting to the point where she's becoming a bit overrated and she's trying to hard to maintain that top level.

"B-Day" already placed her far ahead of the game... she should've taken a break for a bit and prepared for a stronger onslaught than "I Am... Sasha Fierce". (Although, "If I Were A Boy" is pure genious.)

I

ItalyzBalla145

I'm guessing you're a fan of Bey... don't get me wrong; she has some great songs and I do enjoy a lot of what she does... but it's getting to the point where she's becoming a bit overrated and she's trying hard to maintain that top leve T-Day" already placed her far ahead of the game... she should've taken a break for a bit .

LOL it's cool. I probably don't like it as much as her others.. but she knows what she's doing though.
This is her fastest selling album (in the US at least). Plus she's about to re-release it and make another video album lmao. It's crazy how when she comes out nobody else matters. Always one step ahead. Can't say the same for Ciara, she's on her 4th single and still no release date for her album. :-X But thats another thread :-D

Last edited:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
LMAO For real. I know all about the issue with "Fantasy Ride" being released in Never-ary. I still haven't heard her track with Justin yet and usually, I would be all over that. But anyway, back to the issue at hand.

Most of you guys have heard by now that Rihanna has reconnected with Chris Brown. What are your thoughts about this? Has she just killed her own career in the process?

rant17

Reaction score
Regardless, i cannot stand victims, something about helpnessness just annoys me (if it were a child, its different), Rihanna went back to him so i guess it just shows...anyway you never really know the full real story so personally i try not to care so much

I

iFairylicious

ugh I so think Chris Brown leaked those Rihanna pics......BASTARD!

R

rockstar

i really hate that miss USA whose been taken back the crown.. she's a bigot and ugly..i hope she got beaten by LGBT community..

I

iFairylicious

^ what????? wrong thread dude.

Remember all the Rihanna vs Chris Brown hearing is TODAY! Will discuss later :)