• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Server Is Busy?

O

OLMPKY

Why did i sometimes get "server is busy"? :( I feel like this only happens to me though.

reasek1

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's not just you. Out technical administrators are working on improving forum performance though. Please let us know again if it keeps happening. We'll keep an eye on the issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Giangiacomo

Reaction score
I can open this page, but not any others - always the message about the server being too busy, try again later.

Urban

Donator
Reaction score
Today I got in quickly, but yesterday I tried off & on for about an hour and was not even able to get to the Home page. Just letting you know.

I should also mention that I keep getting this message in red at the top of every page & have no idea what it means:

"You are currently bypassing the server busy message!"

Last edited:

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why did i sometimes get "server is busy"? :( I feel like this only happens to me though.

Like rasek1 said it's not only you. Small Forum Update.

Today I got in quickly, but yesterday I tried off & on for about an hour and was not even able to get to the Home page. Just letting you know.

I should also mention that I keep getting this message in red at the top of every page & have no idea what it means:

"You are currently bypassing the server busy message!
"

Because of your status as a SVIP member you are bypassing the server busy message which means while
Jr. Members can't view the forum (properly) you can and still use the forum and click through the threads while others can't. So only a lower number of members can use the server capacity then usual.

skinjo9

Reaction score
hi i am getting no server messages last two days. cant open anything but this page. what is happening?
will this be fixed as i miss my daily visit to the best forum on the nett
skinjo9

linniejr2013

Reaction score
It is not just you. I think today was the first time that I haven't seen that message.
Linnie

linniejr2013

Reaction score
Let me make a correction, I am still seeing the server busy message. I'm getting into the forum via links sent to my email.

pointguy36

Reaction score
I am still getting the server busy message, pretty regularly. What stinks is that the forum still has me logged in and it screws up looking at "new posts" since my last visit because I can only look at a few posts before getting the busy message.

mattla

Reaction score
had the same problem the last couple of days - seems to be working at the moment
ok, so the moment lasted about 5 minutes then it became anti social again - hopefully not a long term condition

Last edited:

ggold

Reaction score
It's all good for me. And very fast since the last issues. Thanks!

pointguy36

Reaction score
Still getting the "Busy" message this AM! It doesn't seem to matter the time of day, because I have tried both AM and PM times. Also get the "Busy" message when I have to click on the "thanks" button to get a link.

turkeyboy

Reaction score
"Server Is Busy" - it's busy cleaning up the mess after it "Shit Itself" ....... LOL

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
Is it almost the end of Gayheaven? too many problem lately, and seem like the supporter is very slow to fix an issue, like they don't care anymore.

It's make the user enter the website lower and lower.

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
"server busy" is a common issue don't panik ;)

it's not new and you will have to deal with from time to time...

... since years as u can see:

Gayheaven server problems

Server problems again

Server Busy

Server too busy

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later

Bypassing server busy ...

I know, but i'm also talking about another the problem, back in a week or 2 week before, the website can not make a new post, and back in a month a site totally broke and the supporter need 2-3 week to fix, that why I come up with a question, is it almost the end of GayHeaven?

I know this tread is about server busy issue, but from all that happened, it make me wonder, but i maybe come up with this question in a wrong tread, because i don't want to make a new tread about it.

Osiris

Reaction score
Sever still very busy!

Still the same problem! It takes minutes to log in, to open pages and so on. Even the thanks button doesn´t work any longer! :eek: :angry: Even for this post it took me a long long time! :duh: :thinking:

Osiris

Reaction score
Sever still very busy!

Still the same problem! It takes ages to log in, to open pages and so on. Even the thanks button doesn´t work any longer! :eek: :angry: Even for this post it took me a long long time! :duh: :thinking:

Osiris

Reaction score
Sever still very busy!

Still the same problem! It takes minutes to log in, to open pages and so on. Even the thanks button doesn´t work any longer! :eek: :angry: Even for this post it took me a long long time! :duh: :thinking: