• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Server Is Busy?

LionHD

Reaction score
Server is busy

I can not understand that the people who supervise the server are not able since month to bring it to run properly. So much incapacity else is there only at Microsoft.:angry:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Why to continue to post threads if any member cannot access to the site ? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

ronin1

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Here we go for 3ed time

ggold

Reaction score
Just ignore the message and log in. It has never failed for me.

musclovers

Reaction score
help here also please...... every 2 minutes server is busy for at least 8 minutes...

seab35xx

Reaction score
Just ignore the message and log in. It has never failed for me.

What browser do you use? For the rest of us, we can't get past the "server is busy" panel. It just stays there and won't budge. I should add that this happens 9 times out of 10 ... ie: this being the 10th time :)

ggold

Reaction score
"What browser do you use?"

Latest Safari on latest OS X.

BTW, the message stays there, but logging in on the upper right is what works.

hilltop

Reaction score
server Busy

I have had the same problem.::?

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
you should fire someone who control the server, and pay for the new one lol

Wesley

Reaction score
Please fix this server ... this is unbearable

ggold

Reaction score
The Internet is a wierd and wonderful place. As just one more data point, I am on, having ignored the message, AND, it is fast as hell. :?

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I just had the "Server Busy" message. I stopped the page from loading, tried again and got in after a couple of attempts.

I should add that I think this is the first time that has happened to me, not that I have used the site much in recent months.

As an aside, I sometime see after logging in a red banner at the top saying "You are bypassing the 'Server busy' message". What does that mean? How is that possible?

Ioanna

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing the same difficulties sinc months the only thing you can do smooth is "log out".... at least if the server is not too busy!!!

Martefabio

Reaction score
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." Is showing up every 1-3 clicks as a navigate through the forum and once the error shows up I have to wait 2-5 minutes in order to gain access again to the site. I am using Internet Explorer 11.0.15, OS Windows 7. But once it happens on my computer I try on my phone and it doesn't work there either.

y2kboi

Reaction score
Its especially a pain for posts that require a "thanks".

I spend 10 mins trying to see any post, then when I find one another 20 mins trying to thank!

What is the issue? It only seems to be happening recently, but its making the site virtually unusable.

I dread to think how long I'll spend even trying to post this.

kulio469

Reaction score
Your Team needs to fix something...been getting same error messages as above for weeks...

Something is Very Wrong with your servers...

davewas

Reaction score
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

drelin

Reaction score
It would be nice if the guys who manage this server would communicate with us (here), tell us what is wrong and how they are trying to fix it. No word from them at all is not correct.

It took me two attempts to post this request, and about 30 "server busy" messages.

Last edited:

mikey11

Reaction score
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." Is showing up every 1-3 clicks as a navigate through the forum and once the error shows up I have to wait 2-5 minutes in order to gain access again to the site. I am using Internet Explorer 11.0.15, OS Windows 7. But once it happens on my computer I try on my phone and it doesn't work there either.

Same problem here.