• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

hUL1fAdU_t.jpg

Clarence Williams III (1939)
US Actor

Williams started on Broadway, then became popular on TV in the 1960s as Linc on The Mod Squad. He was also in Twin Peaks, Purple Rain, and his last film was The Butler.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score

Libuše Šafránková (1953)

Czech Actress

Best known for her role as Cinderella in Tři oříšky pro Popelku,
Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (1973). The movie is a Christmas tradition in many European Countries.​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

xJLujdKg_t.jpg

Ned BEATTY (1937)
US Character Actor

Beatty shocked audiences in his first film, Deliverance, and earned an Oscar nomination for Network. He was memorable in almost every role he took on, including as Otis in Superman and Lotso, the villainous stuffed bear in Toy Story 3.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

AsPfTdGN_t.jpg

David John Moore CORNWELL (pen name John le Carré) (1931)
UK Spy Author / Intelligence Officer

The author of The Spy Who Came In from the Cold (1963) and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (1974), he began his career as a UK intelligence officer in MI5 then MI6. Late in life he became an Irish citizen.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Gérard FROMANGER - French Pop Art painter & artist (1939)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Kevin TORRES - Ecuadorian Footballer (1993)
(Traffic Collision)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

1kZPKShm_t.jpg

Stuart DAMON (1937)
US Actor

Damon was known for his 30-year portrayal of Alan Quartermaine in the American soap opera General Hospital, for which he won an Emmy Award in 1999. Outside the United States, he was better known for the role of Craig Stirling in The Champions. And to a certain generation he was Prince Charming opposite Leslie Ann Warren in the 1965 TV musical Cinderella.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

FiQtcNva_t.jpg

Richard DONNER (1930)
US Film Director

Donner began his career in the 1960s in television, but hit it big when he directed Superman (1979) with Christopher Reeve. He is also known for Goonies, and Lethal Weapon.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Marcel Theo HALL aka Biz Markie - the legendary rap pioneer known as “the clown prince of hip hop” and for his 1989 hit single “Just a Friend” (1964)

T

takeitall456

Jeanne Renée Deneuve AKA Renée Jeanne Simonot - French actress and voice artist, mother of french actresses Catherine Deneuve and Françoise Dorléac, grandmother of french actors Christian Vadim and Chiara Mastroianni (1919)

T

takeitall456

Axel Kahn - French scientist and geneticist
- Ex-president of the French League Against Cancer (1944)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

RDNcd5Lt_t.jpg

Mat GEORGE (1995)
US Podcaster and Twitter Personality

Mat George, the co-host of the podcast “She Rates Dogs”, was killed in a traffic accident earlier in the week. He frequently tweeted about his experiences in LA as an out gay man.

“My hopes for my twitter account and SheRatesDogs the Podcast is to share my stories and make LGBTQ+ people all across the world feel like they’re not alone. The most rewarding moments are when members of the LGBTQ+ community reach out to me and tell me what a difference I’ve made in their lives.”

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

asho7lUB_t.jpg

Jackie MASON (1921)
US Comedian, Film and Television Actor

Mason, whose real name was Yacov Moshe Hakohen Maza, was known for his Jewish delivery and pointed political perspective. He toured in clubs, had 6 one-man shows on Broadway (winning a Tony for The World According to Me), and several television specials along with many TV guest appearances.

A critic for the New York Times once wrote that he spoke to audiences: "with the Yiddish locutions of an immigrant who just completed a course in English. By mail."

T

takeitall456

Henri VERNES (Charles-Henri-Jean DEWISME) - Belgian author of action and SF novels,
most knowned for the creation of comics character « Bob Morane » (1918)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Joey JORDISON - the former drummer of US heavy metal band Slipknot and co-writer of many of their biggest hits (1975)