• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Andrew James (Andy) WEATHERALL (1963) - English DJ, record producer/remixer​

Staring out as a DJ and eventually becoming a renowned and in demand producer & remixer having worked with many many diverse bands and artists including New Order; Bjork; Manic Street Preachers; St. Ettienne; Madness; Primal Scream; The Orb; Future Sounds Of London; Happy Mondays and his own band The Sabres Of Paradise

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
EQ4xIH647378.jpg

Vatroslav MIMICA - Croatian filmmaker, screenwriter and producer (1923)

"After the screening "Kaya, I'll Kill You" (1967), a man approached me and introduced himself as a farmer who also wrote scripts. He told me he loved my movies and asked me if he could see Kaya again. This was Tonino Guerra, the great Italian screenwriter. He showed Kaya to Federico Fellini, who made Amarcord soon after - this film undoubtedly drew much of its inspiration from Kaya. Namely, it was Tonino Guerra who wrote Amarcord." - Vatroslav Mimica

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
tzue1243243.jpg

Harry GREGG - former Manchester United and Northern Ireland goalkeeper (1932)

The Munich Air Disaster hero saved the lives of Bobby Charlton and Denis Viollet, amongst others, as he pulled them from the burning wreckage after the 1958 crash. In his autobiography, Harry's Game, he said of the crash: "Munich established my identity, of that there is no doubt. (But) the notoriety has come at a price, for Munich has cast a shadow over my life which I found difficult to dispel."

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Graeme ALLWRIGHT - New Zealand Born French Singer (1926)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Bashar Barakah Jackson known as POP SMOKE - American Rapper (1999)
(Shot)

T

takeitall456

Lawrence Gordon TESLER AKA Larry TESLER - American computer scientist
- Creator of copy/paste function* (1945)

(*) This means this post wouldn't have been online without him :(

mattla

Reaction score
The post regarding the computer scientist Lawrence Tesler brings to mind every so often when I am clicking on something or just moving from one page to another that someone had to not only think of the need for such things but also figure out how to make it possible. The science and the mechanics behind what we can do with computers is just so amazing and so often taken for granted it's nice to have a moment to give thanks to the people that make it all happen.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Frances CUKA (1936) - English stage & television actress

Her career spanned over 50 years starting on the stage, including the West End, and later many roles on TV including parts in soap operas Crossroads and Coronation Street. Recently she was to be seen in C4's comedy series "Friday Night Dinners" where she played the much-loved grandma Nelly Buller in the show. Series 6, filmed late last year, is due to be aired in a few weeks on C4

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Hosni MUBARAK - Egypt's president for almost 30 years who stepped down after a popular revolution in 2011 (1928)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Jahn TEIGEN - Norwegian singer, musician and comedian, who represented Norway 3 times at the Eurovision Song Contest; in 1978, 1982 and 1983 (1949)

T

takeitall456

Clive (Eric) CUSSLER - American adventure novelist and underwater explorer (1931)

T

takeitall456

Hervé BOURGES - Former president of almost every french TV channels (1933)

hhindd

Reaction score
The post regarding the computer scientist Lawrence Tesler brings to mind every so often when I am clicking on something or just moving from one page to another that someone had to not only think of the need for such things but also figure out how to make it possible. The science and the mechanics behind what we can do with computers is just so amazing and so often taken for granted it's nice to have a moment to give thanks to the people that make it all happen.

You are onto a winner mattla! gratitude is a positive antidote to lack of satisfaction. Thank you for that!

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Irvino ENGLISH - Jamaican Footballer (1977)
(Shot)​

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

James LIPTON - host and creator of the long-running Bravo series Inside the Actors Studio (1926)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Nicolas PORTAL - French Racing Cyclist & Team Director (1980)
(Heart Attack)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

André CHERET - French Comics Drawer (1937)

He created "RAHAN, the son of fierce ages"

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

DannyTidwell_2011_627_1.jpg

Danny TIDWELL (1984)
US Dancer and Publisher

Danny Tidwell was a runner up on Season 3 of So You Think You Can Dance in 2007, and the adopted brother of Season 2 finalist and choreographer Travis Wall. For the last 10 years he was a principle soloist of the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet in Oslo. He and his husband David Benaym founded Movemnt Magazine in 2005.

Here is Danny doing a short interview on the Finale of his season of SYTYCD and his final solo.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

tn-500_boysinbandw017680.jpg

Mart CROWLEY (1935)
US Playwright

Mart Crowley is most well-known for his 1968 play The Boys in the Band which gave many audiences their first glimpse of a segment of underground gay life in New York. (See my post from 2018 on the revival of The Boys in the Band for more details on that and an interview with Crowley. A new film version of the play based on the revival is due on Netflix this summer.)