• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

pete123

Reaction score
It won't do just to say thank you but this thread is amazing!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

Florian Schneider (1947)

I have seen many bands leave the crowd cheering wildly, only one, Kraftwerk, left them speechless, stunned, unable to process the amazing new sounds they had just experienced. Not everyone liked it but they knew that popular music would never be the same again. Thank you Florian for that astounding night and all that followed from it.

T

takeitall456

Florian Schneider (1947)

I have seen many bands leave the crowd cheering wildly, only one, Kraftwerk, left them speechless, stunned, unable to process the amazing new sounds they had just experienced. Not everyone liked it but they knew that popular music would never be the same again. Thank you Florian for that astounding night and all that followed from it.

Last edited:
T

takeitall456

Florian Schneider (1947)

T

takeitall456

Florian Schneider (1947)

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Williams Daniels known as KING SHOOTER - American Rapper (1995)

(Covid-19)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Millie SMALL - Jamaican Singer (1946)
(Stroke)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ciro PESSOA - Brazilian Singer (1957)
(Covid-19)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Cady GROVES - American Singer (1989)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

David Paul GREENFIELD (1949)
(Covid-19)

English keyboardist, singer, and songwriter who was a member of rock band The Stranglers. He joined the band in 1975, within a year of its formation, and played with them for 45 years until his death​

T

takeitall456

Roy HORN (Uwe Ludwig HORN) (1944) - German magician & entertainer
Half of flamboyant duo Siegfried & Roy, Las Vegas most visited show ever.

T

takeitall456

Maj SJÖWALL (1935) - Swedish author and translator
"Nordic noir" pioneer

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

little-richard.jpg

Richard Wayne PENNIMAN, "Little Richard" (1932)
US Rock & Gospel Singer

“Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom”

The hits, my god, they're late 50's classics: "Tutti Frutti", "Long Tall Sally", "Good Golly Miss Molly". In the 60s he toured with The Beatles. Then the admittedly bisexual singer left the business and became a pastor and gospel singer. For more read the obit in Variety.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Betty WRIGHT - American Singer (1953)

(cancer)

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Cécile ROY-TANGUY - Famous French resistance Officer during World War II (1919)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ibrahim GÖRCEK - Turkish Musician & Politic Resistant (1980)
(Death After 323 days of starving strike - He was arrested after a concert by the turkish governement)
FORCE & RESPECT !​
the photo below could offend the sensitivity of some people, that's why it is hidden

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Andre HARRELL - American Musician, Producer, Rapper (1960)
(heart failure)​

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Brian HOWE - English Singer (1953)
(Heart Attack)

He was Bad Company's former singer