• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Joaquín Salvador LAVADO know as "QUINO" - Argentine Cartoonist (1932)

(Mafalda)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Archie LYNDHURST - CBBC star and son of Only Fools and Horses actor Nicholas (2000)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

sheikh-al-ahmad-al-jaber-al-sabah-kuwait.jpg

Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmed Al JABER AL SABAH (1929)
Emir of Kuwait

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Kenzo TAKADA (simply known as "Kenzo") Japanese Stylist (1931)

It was in France, where he had lived since the 1970s, that he became known and founded the KENZO brand (fashion, styling, perfumes, etc.).
He died in Paris from Covid-19

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

Edward Lodewijk Van Halen (1955)
US-Dutch Rock Guitarist

He was the main songwriter and founder of the American rock band Van Halen. In 2012, he was voted number one in a Guitar World magazine reader's poll for "The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time".

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Wladimir YORDANOFF - French Actor (1954)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

Tommy Rall (1929)
US Dancer, Singer, Actor

He was one of the great dancers in MGM musicals in the 1950s, including featured roles in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Kiss Me Kate. He also danced in Funny Girl with Barbra Streisand and with Steve Martin in Pennies from Heaven.

See my remembrance of Tommy on the Broadway Songs thread.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

12.jpg

Herbert "Herbie" KRETZMER (1925)
ZA-UK Journalist and Lyricist

Herbert Kretzmer was a UK journalist (born in South Africa) who was also a songwriter, and wrote the English lyrics to the musical hit Les Miserables.

Another of Kretzmer's lyrics is "She", written in 1974 with Charles Aznavour and covered by Elvis Costello for the movie Notting Hill.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This was one of the most horrendous and obnoxious crimes I've ever heard from. May the poor victim rest in peace and may his family survive this horrible crime and find the way back to a normal life! I don't know if they can!

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Steven Thronson knon as SAINT DOG - American Rapper (1976)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Rhonda FLEMING - American Actress (1923)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Marge CHAMPION - American actress and model (1919)​
(She Was Snow White Model for Disney)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Alain REY - Great French linguist and lexicographer, editor-in-chief of Dictionnaires Le Robert since 1967, Radio Host on France Inter. (1928)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Mgcini Calvin Nhliziyo know as CAL_VIN - Zimbabwean Singer & Rapper (1985)​
(hit by a car while walking)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Sean CONNERY - Scottish Actor (1930)​

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
R I P 007

The world has been impoverished by his death. One of the last really big stars has changed to the other side. We will never forget you - you the ONE-AND-ONLY 007! Farewell great Scots-Man!