• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Today in History.....

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
November 21 :)

One of my favorite authors, Voltaire is born

A horrible religious *&^% died (see if anyone can guess who and why he's a *&^%)

As for events:
Bloody Sunday (Dublin): Nov. 21, 1920... this didn't happen that long ago, violence among "civilized entities" still are very much a possibility.

Finally and much to my consternation
-The Paris Club writes of about 80% of Iraq's external debt (the price tag: $100 billion) one of these days, people will loose patience with being good and crack under the obligations

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

On November 21st 1620, the Mayflower Compact igot signed by the Pilgrim Fathers.

G

goejavin

November 23, 1993 - "Angels in America-Perestroika" the second part of "Angels in America: A Gay Fantasia on National Themes" opens at Walter Kerr New York City for 216performances.

If anyone hasn't seen the HBO mini-series, Angels in America, I'd recommend it...its pretty cool.

G

goejavin

November 24, 1991 - Sad day in Rock and Roll history....Freddie Mercury dies. :(

RIP

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
oh, awwww! I never knew that Freddie died on 24th of Nov. ! Oh, so many years passed ...

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

On November 24th 1859, a book named The Origin of Species by Charles darwin was published.

G

glamfunk84

oh, awwww! I never knew that Freddie died on 24th of Nov. ! Oh, so many years passed ...

I remembered his death like it was yesterday. He was the first mainstream rock star (not particularly THE FIRST since Sylvester beat him three years prior) to admit he had HIV. He only did this because people were speculating, he hated the media trying to get into his personal life.

G

glamfunk84

Births:

Original Beatles drummer Pete Best is born on this day in 1941.

Donald "Duck" Dunn, musician for Booker T. & the MGs ("Green Onions") was born on this day in 1941.

Scottish comic Billy Connoly is born on this day in 1942.

ELO drummer Bev Bevan is born on this day in 1944.

Blondie drummer Clem Burke is born on this day in 1955.

WWE wrestler Beth Phoenix is born on this day in 1980.

Deaths (besides Freddie):

Rock & roll/rhythm & blues pioneer "Big" Joe Turner died on this day in 1985.

KISS drummer Eric Carr died on this day in 1991.

Blues guitarist Albert Collins died on this day in 1993.

Melanie Thornton (La Bouche) died on this day in 2001.

Pat Morita ("Happy Days", "The Karate Kid") died on this day in 2005.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I remembered his death like it was yesterday. He was the first mainstream rock star (not particularly THE FIRST since Sylvester beat him three years prior) to admit he had HIV. He only did this because people were speculating, he hated the media trying to get into his personal life.

Actually your wrong,although there was much speculation, Freddie only released a statement comfirming reports that he had AIDs and calling for public and political support for AIDs awareness just a single day before his death. He literally kept it to himself until the end...

Last edited:
G

glamfunk84

^^ I see... I thought it was because people were invading his personal space?

G

goejavin

November 28, 1997 - The final episode of "Beavis and Butt-Head" airs on MTV.

G

goejavin

On December 3, 1964 one of my favorite Holiday cartoons aired for the first time on TV, "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer." It was on last night too...:)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

this looks cute... I should get it, I love nearly all holiday movies ^^

Today is the 25th anniversary of the Bhopal disaster... and Dow Chemical still refuses to compensate the victims.

G

glamfunk84

November 28, 1997 - The final episode of "Beavis and Butt-Head" airs on MTV.

That was a sad day in my childhood history lol I loved those dumbasses. :eek:h go on: "Diara" was cool too but then that went off the air when I entered high school I think.

G

glamfunk84

Elvis' "'68 Comeback Special" aired on this night:

Elvis.jpg

G

glamfunk84

Reggae icon Bob Marley survived an assassination attempt on his life after several people upset over his participation of a political rally concert went inside his house in an attempt to murder him and his band, including wife Rita Marley. Marley performed after a brief recovery as scheduled but soon left Jamaica for London.