• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Today in History.....

G

glamfunk84

This is real tragic:

On December 3, 1979, several fans of rock band The Who were suffocated to death in a crush for seats for the band's concert in Cincinnati's Riverfront Coliseum.

G

glamfunk84

Ozzy-Osbourne.jpg

This man turns 61 today.

G

glamfunk84

AIDS activist Elizabeth Glaser died on this day in 1994.

G

glamfunk84

Veteran actress Madeline Kahn died on this day in 1999.

G

goejavin

On December 5, 1974, after 4 series and 45 episodes (plus 2 episodes for German TV), BBC aired the final eposide of Monty Python's Flying Circus (known during the final series as just Monty Python). :(

X

XMan101

On December 5, 1974, after 4 series and 45 episodes (plus 2 episodes for German TV), BBC aired the final eposide of Monty Python's Flying Circus (known during the final series as just Monty Python). :(

The final series was without John Cleese and is the only one I don't have, mainly because it was pretty terrible. It was only 6 episodes though . The genius of it returned with the great movies :)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Lately I saw the Open Air from the Hollywood Bowl and I was nearly making me wet ^^

G

goejavin

On this day in 1965, "A Charlie Brown Christmas" was first shown on CBS. It was the first prime-time animated TV special based upon the comic strip Peanuts.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

oh yes, I did ^^

On the day you mentioned it, I watched it ^^

It's so cute ^^

And since I can record US TV stations online I got me some more US-Christmas stuff. I saw a movie named Santa Claus is coming to town. Not as cute as Rudolph, but entertaining ^^

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Today is the 78th birthday of fabulous Miss Rita Moreno

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
1719 1st recorded display of Aurora Borealis in U.S. (New England)

aurora-borealis_428.jpg

G

glamfunk84

On December 11, 1946, UNICEF is founded.

Blues/rock legend Big Mama Thornton (the original singer behind "Hound Dog" three years before Elvis touched it) was born in this day in 1926 (she died in 1984).

Jermaine Jackson, secondary lead singer and bassist for legendary Motown family group the Jackson 5, turns 54 on this day.

Actress/comedienne Mo'Nique was born on this day in 1967.

Sadly R&B legend Sam Cooke was shot and killed on this day in 1964 at the age of 33. The cause of death at the Los Angeles hotel is still in dispute. While it was originally stated that it was justifiable homicide, reports now speculate that Cooke was set up for murder.

Pin-up legend Betty Page died on this day last year.

G

goejavin

Not to be forgotten....On this day in 1946, Tide detergent was introduced. Time to do laundry!!!