• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
A quick note about this one: the beat of this song was eventually given to Justin Bieber and re-recorded as "Never Say Never" featuring Jaden Smith... I personally prefer this one... definitely a good track.

Now who wants to be "sexy" with me? ;) LOL

"We're so sexy together when we touch
Hotter than summer weather; that's what's up
No one else can do better
You know that everybody wants what we got
We're sexy together..."

kameron

Reaction score
Sundriver -Dreamer (Estiva Remix)

Moombeam feat. Avis Vox - Hate is a Killer (Arty Remix)

socrates

Reaction score
Stone Sour - Hesitate
Amazing song. Moreover, I was accustomed to seeing the singer wearing a mask in Slipknot, and he is actually kinda cute without it :p

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Best house music 2009 Club Hits ( House music 4 ever - part 1 )​

TrackList

1.Jason Rooney - Shake Your Body (Alex Gaudino Remix)
2.You Are My Sunshine- Domino Dancing
3.Stylus Robb & Mattias - Sensation Shot (S & M Original Mix)
4.Miqro Maiqel - Sunday Morning (Hymn Sunrise Festival 2008)
5.The House Soldiers Vs. Edo - Moliendo Cafe [Marco Bottari Mix Edit]
6.A & C - Fly Away (original mix)
7.DJ Antoine - Underneath (D[1].O.N.S. Menck Remix)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
My best friend is getting married today.

I honestly don't know how I feel about that, if I'm being brutally honest. In truth, I'm not the biggest fan of the guy she's marrying (no one is... LOL), but that's not the point. When we're growing up, we're filled with all of these thoughts of... well, never really growing up. We hope we're childlike and fancy free forever... but that never really happens. We do have to get older; we change and evolve. Sometimes, it's scary. With everything comes change and we have to deal with that.

This is probably one of the most mind blowing moments in my life. The girl I grew up with; the girl I consider my sister... is getting married today. Her life is evolving and changing before my eyes. Yes, in a sense; things have already changed so much between us... she has kids and a family; I'm getting myself together for a big move later this year... and it has me a bit emotional this morning.

I look back on those memories of us growing up, being loud and crazy and having fun and thinking we would never grow up; that things would always be the same... but it never really is that way, is it? Today really sees us growing up, getting older and lives changing. Part of me clings tightly to a past I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of... but another part of me realizes that I have to let go a bit and understand that I have to.

Sorry if this was a bit of a ramble... I'm a little emotional at the moment...

To new beginnings, even if we're not always ready for it.

"Well, I've been afraid of changing
Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
And I'm getting older, too...

So take this love and take it down
Well, if you climb a mountain and turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, maybe...
Well, maybe...
Well, maybe...

The landslide will bring you down."