• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm chiming in with haiducii :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

(Strange thing our normal routines...you may damn and cuss the normal routines, but when they're dissolved, blown up, you fuckin' miss normality...)

My dear Gorgik, what you have written here is soooooo true. We all have missed now our daily routine in the office. And my BF just two days ago said to me - "if this current condition will last any longer - it will give deaths!" :worried::worried:

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My dear Gorgik, what you have written here is soooooo true. We all have missed now our daily routine in the office. And my BF just two days ago said to me - "if this current condition will last any longer - it will give deaths!" :worried::worried:

I am retired for some month (my own good decision) and had to change my daily routine completely too (not for Corona lol.), but I changed it in an other "retirement" daily routine, so daily routines in any way are important for humans and my new working-hunting- dog :cheers: ... and it works

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

I am retired for some month (my own good decision) and had to change my daily routine completely too (not for Corona lol.), but I changed it in an other "retirement" daily routine, so daily routines in any way are important for humans and my new working-hunting- dog :cheers: ... and it works

Perhaps this is a stupid question - but nevertheless: you said it was your own decision to retire - but wasn't the first time in retirement not a little bit strange to you? To get up in the morning --- and then the long, long day and nothing more then the long, long day? And please be honest - I'm really very interested in your answer.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this is a stupid question - but nevertheless: you said it was your own decision to retire - but wasn't the first time in retirement not a little bit strange to you? To get up in the morning --- and then the long, long day and nothing more then the long, long day? And please be honest - I'm really very interested in your answer.

I am always honest: No!

I stood up in the morning at 6 o'clock for 50 years in my life including secondary school times... now I sleep a bit longer, so the day is a bit shorter......
I have a great house with 2500 square meters ground with a great garden, my hobby, my new dog to train, several volonteer works and hobbies...
all this I had to manage in times of my former responsible job in my leasure time, so real relaxing time was rare, now I can do all of this by day and relax in the evening.
I enjoy it :cheers:

anarren

Reaction score
It's Sunday and my work inbox is still empty! (I know it'll be an avalanche tomorrow - but today: freedom!)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rain!!! Beautiful rain!!!

It's been so hot and dry for many, many days in the parts of Sweden I reside in the summer - but right now we're getting exactly what we need: Rain, rain, rain, beautiful rain! :):):)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's been so hot and dry for many, many days in the parts of Sweden I reside in the summer - but right now we're getting exactly what we need: Rain, rain, rain, beautiful rain! :):):)

I'm in the northeast of the USA, but had the exact same thing yesterday. After two weeks without a drop, the skies opened yesterday!

Arctictwin

Reaction score
During this pandemic, I have discovered a love of jump rope. Great alternative to running for cardio.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had to contact my internet+phone provider as my current fixed deal is coming to an end but did the sensible trick of saying "I've been with you a long time but I'm thinking of leaving" and managed to haggle my way to a better deal for less money than I was paying! :):) :thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had to contact my internet+phone provider as my current fixed deal is coming to an end but did the sensible trick of saying "I've been with you a long time but I'm thinking of leaving" and managed to haggle my way to a better deal for less money than I was paying! :):) :thumbs up:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::cheers::cheers::cheers:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Didn't I know it!!! My GH friends are smart intelligent people!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
We've had some problems with the water supply in my little village today - but the water came back about 25 minutes ago!!! Being without water is problematic even if it's just for a few hours.

But YAY!!! The water is back!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
We've had some problems with the water supply in my little village today - but the water came back about 25 minutes ago!!! Being without water is problematic even if it's just for a few hours.

But YAY!!! The water is back!!!

These drop-offs in supply - be it water; electricity; gas; telephone or internet are bad enough when you have been forewarned that it's going to happen as at least you can plan for it. It's the "Oh crap the power is off~X(" moments with no warning that are the worst.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
These drop-offs in supply - be it water; electricity; gas; telephone or internet are bad enough when you have been forewarned that it's going to happen as at least you can plan for it. It's the "Oh crap the power is off~X(" moments with no warning that are the worst.

To the point!!! I had no forwarning yesterday, but I got one today that I possibly will be out of water for a few hours tomorrow - hopefully not since the water leakage occured in another part of the village. But I'll surely fill up some jars and buckets when I make breakfast tomorrow!!!

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
I have a job! I'm supposed to start in one week; working remotely, of course. This is pending background checks and all that stuff, which shouldn't be an issue.

I'll be doing, basically, the same job/tasks I'd done for the previous 11 years. That's fine with me, I know the material and the processes and the systems. In fact, one of the software they will soon be implementing I was the point person responsible for shopping, installing, maintaining, and the sole user of at my previous job. That means I'm an expert on something they will soon start learning -- and those tasks could fall to me, with maybe a pay upgrade.

Speaking of pay, it's at slightly better (a matter of cents, really) than what I was making.

After looking and fretting and stressing for 16 months after being outsourced, it is a good and happy feeling. Keeping fingers crossed everything clears and they're as nice to work with as they were in interview.