• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have a job! I'm supposed to start in one week; working remotely, of course. This is pending background checks and all that stuff, which shouldn't be an issue.

I'll be doing, basically, the same job/tasks I'd done for the previous 11 years. That's fine with me, I know the material and the processes and the systems. In fact, one of the software they will soon be implementing I was the point person responsible for shopping, installing, maintaining, and the sole user of at my previous job. That means I'm an expert on something they will soon start learning -- and those tasks could fall to me, with maybe a pay upgrade.

Speaking of pay, it's at slightly better (a matter of cents, really) than what I was making.

After looking and fretting and stressing for 16 months after being outsourced, it is a good and happy feeling. Keeping fingers crossed everything clears and they're as nice to work with as they were in interview.

Congrats Taurus for this fortunate turn. 16 months ... my dear it must have been really a stressing and fretting time. So now be happy: fate has changed to the better side. All the very best for your new future - YOU ARE BACK AGAIN! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

reasek1

Super Vip
Reaction score
These drop-offs in supply - be it water; electricity; gas; telephone or internet are bad enough when you have been forewarned that it's going to happen as at least you can plan for it. It's the "Oh crap the power is off~X(" moments with no warning that are the worst.

You quickly realize that on-tap clean water and electricity are literally miracles! Ones we should always feel thankful for.

reasek1

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have a job! I'm supposed to start in one week; working remotely, of course. This is pending background checks and all that stuff, which shouldn't be an issue.

I'll be doing, basically, the same job/tasks I'd done for the previous 11 years. That's fine with me, I know the material and the processes and the systems. In fact, one of the software they will soon be implementing I was the point person responsible for shopping, installing, maintaining, and the sole user of at my previous job. That means I'm an expert on something they will soon start learning -- and those tasks could fall to me, with maybe a pay upgrade.

Speaking of pay, it's at slightly better (a matter of cents, really) than what I was making.

After looking and fretting and stressing for 16 months after being outsourced, it is a good and happy feeling. Keeping fingers crossed everything clears and they're as nice to work with as they were in interview.

Congrats. A great boost for your confidence!:cheers:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Congrats taurus, I'm really happy for you :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Over 25 C all week long - that's a lot in the first half of September & I know you love warm summer days!!! :)

I can tell you that it's a lot more autumnal in Karlstad...sunny and blue sky, but not particularly warm today, about 14 C.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

So fine, good luck..:thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Two Slovenians on the top of Tour de France 2020

What a moment!!! :)

For those of you who don't follow the Tour de France, Tadej Pogačar, 21 yr old kid who won the race, also won the best climber and best young rider. That's like winning the NBA rookie of the year, defensive player of the year and Finals MVP at the same time. :p

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Nice and simple.... it's FRIDAY!!!!!

Off out with the legal number of friends for a socially distanced meal.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard the first cranes flying south today. Now autumn has really begun.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had this done to me last weekend......

and happily I was well drugged up and consequently felt nothing - I don't remember anything about it, I went into sedation in the operating theatre and came round in the recovery room.

Then I spotted these and realised what might have happened:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had this done to me last weekend......

and happily I was well drugged up and consequently felt nothing - I don't remember anything about it, I went into sedation in the operating theatre and came round in the recovery room.

Then I spotted these and realised what might have happened:

I'm happy to hear that you are well again! Pay all your attention to your health! I'll press my thumbs that you will be well again and that for steady!

So with all my love :thumbs up: for you! p:p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm happy to hear that you are well again! Pay all your attention to your health! I'll press my thumbs that you will be well again and that for steady!

So with all my love :thumbs up: for you! p:p

Chiming in with Shelter!!! Thank God you're OK Jimmy!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
:eek: X_X :worried:

All the best for you, slimjim! Hope you will be okay again very soon! p:p :thumbs up:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
On a cold day with a blanket of thick grey clouds this made me smile :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :) :) :)

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Got a negative Covid-19 result, about to have chips in celebration :)