• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Received my new shiny Marvel comic book of Venom vs Carnage in the mail Today :) Looking forward to reading this.

Also i ordered another couple more comic books today as well, one called Deadpool versus Carnage and the other is Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet the entire series, looking forward to getting those soon and reading them.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
As i mentioned in my previous post, I finally received my other Marvel comic book in the mail Today, called Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet # 1 to 7 First Print, Looking forward to reading this later. :)

Now just waiting for the other one to come.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
After 5 weeks, the pain in my obliques finally it's gone!

xenos

Reaction score
LGBT Pride Month

When I went to the ATM this morning at my bank (Chase) I was greeted with the message "Be Yourself" written in rainbow colors. The ATM screen message went on the note that June is LGBT Pride month and invited everyone to celebrate equality. It made me feel very good to see evidence that the struggle for LGBT equality is making headway in the USA.:):):):):)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
June is Pride month!

Happy Pride! :cheers:

gaypridepa.jpg

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tomorrow evening I'll see the Champions League final Juventus Turin vs. Barcelona. I'm really so very happy and excited. My BF has got the tickets from his company where he is working for. I'm not Italian, I'm not a Spaniard - so I can see a hopefully good game totally relaxed. Well ... I'm happy!

Terminatrix

Reaction score
Today I was happy that I'm one day closer to seeing my closest friends all together next weekend. It's all that's going to get me through next week too.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tomorrow evening I'll see the Champions League final Juventus Turin vs. Barcelona. I'm really so very happy and excited. My BF has got the tickets from his company where he is working for. I'm not Italian, I'm not a Spaniard - so I can see a hopefully good game totally relaxed. Well ... I'm happy!

Enjoy the match! ;)

1282840389.gif

McPherson

Reaction score
The best friend of the world has his driver license and got a new car !

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Friends, yesterday has been a great evening in the Olympia Stadion. A really very good game. Crying Italians and gushing cheering Spaniards. Grief and exultation close together.
It was a good evening in the loge of the company my boyfriend is working for. We have had there a good time with a good meal and drinking.

And when we have been home again in the night we have had our own Champions League - and let me tell you that has been even better!!!!! -:)

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

I hope so much that you will have so much fun at this concert. He looks like rockstar (so beautiful!!!) and he plays classic music so soulfully! Happy guy Haiducii and have on the 19th a great evening (it will be too the birthday of my dad :p )

But if I should speak loud his name, I think I would get a knot in my tongue! -:)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hope so much that you will have so much fun at this concert. He looks like rockstar (so beautiful!!!) and he plays classic music so soulfully! Happy guy Haiducii and have on the 19th a great evening (it will be too the birthday of my dad :p )

Thanks! ;)

But if I should speak loud his name, I think I would get a knot in my tongue! -:)

Really!? I don't think so. His name is easy to pronounce. Try again! M-A-X-I-M :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
But MRVICA!? Sorry I have to fight with my tongue! -:)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Friday 19 June? Well, that's Midsummer Eve, so I hope you get some horny Midsummer Night Dreams:cheers:

It seems this Maksim Mrvica guy can handle both Liszt and Rachmaninoff, which means he must be one hell of a pianist; the "Rach 3" - Rachmaninoff's 3rd piano concert - is famous or rather infamous for how damn difficult to play it is.

I hope you get a wonderful evening and meet some cute fairies in Arden forrest, maybe Puck himself! - remember : it's time for Midsummer Night Dreams:)

gerunc

Reaction score
Today is my last workingday for 3 weeks. Holiday. Hurra