• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lab results came. After almost two weeks of fever, not knowing what caused it, it's good to finally know that I have the nephropathia epidemica (swedish:sorkfeber, Finnish: myyräkuume, whic I would translate as molefever). Unfortunately there is no cure for it, but it cures automatically in about two weeks, so I should be healthy soon:thumbs up: And with that comes life long immunity to it;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lab results came. After almost two weeks of fever, not knowing what caused it, it's good to finally know that I have the nephropathia epidemica (swedish:sorkfeber, Finnish: myyräkuume, whic I would translate as molefever). Unfortunately there is no cure for it, but it cures automatically in about two weeks, so I should be healthy soon:thumbs up: And with that comes life long immunity to it;)

So you can see that some illness will bring as well something good! Chin up for the remaining time! All the very best to you. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:p:p

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Today we celebrated my nephew's birthday at indoor children playground.
Watching kids play without any worries and problems with smiles on their faces made me happy.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got my beautiful:x statue of Poseidon Greek God of The Sea in the mail today :) The Stafe or Item his holding is not in white but gold in a bigger size, but the rest of the statue is the same.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
My morning cup of coffee

coffeetime.gif

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Bought the CD Version of Lana Del Rey's Honeymoon album today :) in the meantime while i'm patiently still waiting for my Vinyl version i pre-ordered.

Wish there was a Deluxe Edition with extra tracks.

vewver

Reaction score
Give me love and money - I will be happy every day)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Always and always again - the best of all - Haiducii!!! My friend I love you!

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Guess, who's asking for a congrats!

Congrats, voccu. :D

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thinking of my Dad today. He loved the fall season. He loved outdoors. He loved to hunt. The loved his children.

I remember as a young boy he would put me on his knee, bounce his heel in time as he sang 'Stay A Little Longer' and peeled oranges to feed me or cracked two walnuts against each other in the palm of his big hand and picked out the sweetest pieces of walnut meat to feed me. I can hear him now as I write this.

He and my mother used to dance a lot. I didn't know then but I think that was their foreplay, lol. We had a happy life growing up. Little money but lots of love. I time travel back to those days with memories. It's A Wonderful Life.

I posted this in the Youtube Thread but I'm gonna post it here too because My daddy loved having sex, hehe:

Thinking of my Dad today:

Stay A Little Longer - Bob Wills

This song is about horny guys and loose women. Read the lyrics and see for yourself:

Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys

Stay All Night Stay A Little Longer (1946)

You ought to see my Blue Eyed Sally
She lives way down on Shinbone Alley
Number on the gate, the number on the door
The next house over is the grocery store.

Stay all night stay a little longer
Dance all night dance a little longer
Pull off your coat throw it in the corner
Don't see why you can't stay a little longer

Can't go home if you're going by the mill
Cause the bridge washed out at the bottom of the hill
Big Creek's up, and Little Creek's level,
Plow my corn with a double shovel

Don't see why you can't stay a little longer.

Sitting in the window, singing to my love
Slop bucket fell from the window up above
Mule and the grasshopper eating ice cream
Mule got sick, so they laid him on the green

Grab your gal pat her on the head
If she don't like biscuits, feed her cornbread
Gals around Big Creek, about half grown
Jump on a man like a dog on a bone

voccu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Cup of coffee.

My cat.

My new shiny GH Hottie badge. :p:blushing:

xenos

Reaction score
Sometimes it's the simple things that can the most satisfying. I went to the computer store this afternoon to consult about a problem with the keyboard I had bought there. They weren't a lot of help but.....

On the way home the bus went by an In-N-Out Burger restaurant. This is the best chain burger joint in the world and one of the two best burger restaurants in the town where I live. I stopped in and had my usual Double-Double burger and a Coke. Now I feel satisfied and quite content.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
One of the reasons why I left Gayheaven was the pervasive bad manners in the forum
but after reading a few messages from friends and members
I have belatedly realized that...

there ARE a lot of great people here
with generous and thankful hearts and beautiful spirits.

Enough reason to overlook the bad.
Enough reason to be thankful.

Last edited: