• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well as if blue skies and 30+temps wasn't enough there was this:

England played abysmally bad on Friday, being bowled out for a measly 67 runs - a disgraceful performance. In our 2nd innings we had to score 359 to win - a winning total that has NEVER been scored in a 2nd innings and it looked for most of today that we were not going to get near it. When all but the last 2 batsmen were left we needed another 73 runs.... not many would have bet on it - then something amazing happened. I was sitting in the sunshine listening to the commentary on the radio and gradually went from "we've lost this" through "maybe, just maybe" to "OMG we might snatch victory from the jaws of defeat"....so tense that I wore out a section of lawn towards the end pacing up and down!

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today I got Martin Scorsese's 7 DVD box "The Blues. A Musical Journey" in my mail :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Seven documentaries by outstanding moviemakers: great songs, great guitarpicking, interesting cultural history.

To all great music lovers on GH (and to haiducii in particular): If you haven't already got this box, get it - you wont regret it;)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Planning and implementing my retirement end of september 2019, me then becomming 60 years old, over 35 years in my hard job.... I am happy...:) although successor was not to find

a lot of work to do for it.....but I am a bit lucky to get rid of too much responsibility in the past :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The world needs more people like this kind man

Feel angry and depressed every time you read the news? Not this time!

This is the invoice from plumber, James Anderson in Burnley after fixing a lady's boiler

EEhN9qnXoAAJ90.jpg

READ MORE

It gives me a little hope for humanity after all :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow - this man has done more for the world than all these hateful "......"

lhardwick69

Reaction score
knowing the thoughts of me dying are making me happy instead of living

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My 60. birthday today, healthy, fit, happy, nearly retired, rid of a lot of responsibilities....makes my day

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
It rained really hard here today... I love the rain!
Sounds like we've had the opposite weather compared to the rest of you here. We've had one of the rainiest summers and had lots of flooding around the lower parts of the city (luckily, I'm not in any of the flood zones).

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I managed to book replacement flights for my wintersun-fix and didn't end up having to pay too much more:):)

I fly from a different airport with a different airline and instead of direct I have a 4 hrs stopover in Barcelona and get back a day later but ….. I don't care!
:thumbs up::cheers:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I managed to book replacement flights for my wintersun-fix and didn't end up having to pay too much more:):)

I fly from a different airport with a different airline and instead of direct I have a 4 hrs stopover in Barcelona and get back a day later but ….. I don't care!
:thumbs up::cheers:

Jimmy, I'm so happy for you :cheers::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
A crazy drunk night yesterday evening...

Slovenia beat Poland 3-1 (25-23, 24-26, 25-22, 25-23) in the semifinal of the European Volleyball Championship on Thursday to qualify for the final in Paris.

Losing just one set in the tournament, Poland were the favorites in the tournament. However, after beating current European Champions Russia in the quarterfinal, Alberto Giuliani's players hoped they made another surprise at home crowd. And they did!!! Slovenian team will battle for gold medal against Serbia or France. The match will be played on Sunday in Paris.

:cheers::thumbs up:

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Slovenia beat Poland 3-1 (25-23, 24-26, 25-22, 25-23) in the semifinal of the European Volleyball Championship on Thursday to qualify for the final in Paris.

Losing just one set in the tournament, Poland were the favorites in the tournament. However, after beating current European Champions Russia in the quarterfinal, Alberto Giuliani's players hoped they made another surprise at home crowd. And they did!!! Slovenian team will battle for gold medal against Serbia or France. The match will be played on Sunday in Paris.

:cheers::thumbs up:

I'm sure you shouted very, very loud :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: