• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
making the hardest decision, that I'm no longer going to continue my models blog anymore:( Since not many people are clicking the thanks button, Thank you to everyone who visited and supported my models blog, it means a lot to me :big hug:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
What do you mean with blog? A blog on another website? Didn't know that.

My mom's better btw. All results are good, which is good with one tiny little thing - doesn't tell why she felt bad. But she's fine. :)

someonealone

Reaction score
hmm what today ? maybe that that my mom is awaiting children from me ?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What do you mean with blog? A blog on another website? Didn't know that.

My mom's better btw. All results are good, which is good with one tiny little thing - doesn't tell why she felt bad. But she's fine. :)

Hi my dear friend ihno:heart:

Aww you want to know what i meant when i said with blog? well yes i use to have a male fashion models blog with models photoshoots pics on Google called "J'aime Homme modèles" = Man I love Male Models but ever since they changed there services and features with Blogger, i decided to move my entire blog here onto the forum but i asked my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: permission if i could post my models blog in his Beautiful:x models thread that i love:heart: so much called "Magnifique Homme" which he let me post in there, Sorry that i didn't tell you about my models blog, I sincerely apologies about that, I feel really bad now:( :big hug:

and thanks for letting me and everyone here know that, I'm glad to hear that your mom is feeling much better now and that she is fully recovered my friend :hug:

Nema89

Reaction score
I'm sad because I can't get sad, I can't get angry, I can't get mad about the fact that my men cheated on me with whores and gangbangs for years. I'm sad because I can't feel anything, yet, I'm scared for what I could feel.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wishing i was still a moderator on this forum, since i need to do a big clean up with a few MF post threads of mine, but i guess i might never get another chance to be mod again.

Last edited:

wise21

Reaction score
the power went out yesterday and just came back on 15 mins ago its been a day with out power because of the snow storm n their r people that still do not have power

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Received 1 nasty Visitor Msg from someone this morning, that I'm so upsetX_X & hurt by it, the nicest wonderful lovely things i do for people and i get treated with no respect :hug:
I think i'm going to leave this forum but i don't want to do that cause i love :heart: it here and i made and met so many wonderful lovely people and friends here.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Received 1 nasty Visitor Msg from someone this morning

Simply ignore his message! :duh:

Dear CP101,

in life, you're going to meet lot's of different kinds of people.You're going to meet happy, positive, who interest you and make you laugh and are kind. You are also going to meet, on the other hand, lot's of negative, annoying people whose mission seems to be nothing but to bring you down. It's a fact of life! You're going to meet these people everywhere (also here @ GH)!

All you can do is be yourself and not let them bring you down! ;)

I think i'm going to leave this forum

I'm going to miss you...:heart:please don't think about this any more...:no:

syko2d4

Reaction score
don't leave!!!! there are a**holes everywhere...maybe even in OZ!!! though I doubt that!!! :)

PLEASE STAY!!!!
p:p :big hug:

and if you do, I might even show you what's behind the balloon ;) lol

Last edited:

syko2d4

Reaction score
what makes me sad??? besides some a**hole dissing CutePrince??? forgetting your "show yourself off" alter ego :(

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What made me sad was yesterday, a close buddy of mine had came over to visit and brought Chinese food for us to have for dinner. Later in the evening, we were watching a show on television that focused on an individual who was drugged and date raped. Throughout the program, this individual struggled with what had happened and also struggled to keep it quiet. However, he did confide to a professional about what happened due to the fact that this professional could relate because he had also been sexually abused. Eventually, the "secret" was out in the open and the abuser was arrested.

My close buddy looked over at me with tears flowing down his face because he was well aware that this happened to me as well by someone whom I thought to be a good friend. He then asked me do I ever regret or thought about seeking justice for what this guy had done to me and pursue to have him arrested. I have to be honest and say that there are times when I had wished I had pursued to have him arrested. However, because of my faith and trust in God, most recently, I have heard that this guy is leading a very difficult and troubled life which is partly due to his actions and not being able to confront and owned up to what he did to me. Therefore, he chose to run away from the situation in hopes to forget. Nonetheless, in my opinion, that was the worst thing he could have done because when you run away from troubles, things only get worse and you remember those situations more so than if you stayed and confront them with a clean and genuine heart.

So. this is what made me sad...

someonealone

Reaction score
yesterday fight with my best friend made me sad. Since he has gf, he behaves like he would never ever need me... He treats me like somebody not important... Only that bitch is whole world for him