• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today is the tenth anniversary of my Father`s death and ten years since I last set foot in the country of my birth. I left Zimbabwe the day after my Father`s funeral service and I know in my heart that I will never return. I will never claim that the old Rhodesia was perfect, it wasn't, it was racist and kept the majority of the people as 2nd class citizens whilst we white Rhodesians enjoyed life, of course it had to change, it was inevitable. But what has happened to Zimbabwe under Robert Mugabe is truly awful. He has taken one of the most prosperous and peaceful countries in Africa and turned it into a desert. Ten years ago, I felt happy that I was able to return my father`s body back to his homeland and be buried there, but today, I am sad to think that I will never visit his grave again.

:(:( I'm truly sorry for you, my friend.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today is the tenth anniversary of my Father`s death and ten years since I last set foot in the country of my birth. I left Zimbabwe the day after my Father`s funeral service and I know in my heart that I will never return. I will never claim that the old Rhodesia was perfect, it wasn't, it was racist and kept the majority of the people as 2nd class citizens whilst we white Rhodesians enjoyed life, of course it had to change, it was inevitable. But what has happened to Zimbabwe under Robert Mugabe is truly awful. He has taken one of the most prosperous and peaceful countries in Africa and turned it into a desert. Ten years ago, I felt happy that I was able to return my father`s body back to his homeland and be buried there, but today, I am sad to think that I will never visit his grave again.

The important thing is to have it in your heart.

The tomb is a cold place, but if you keep in your heart, it's like to have he always with you.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
waking up this morning with a cold :( :hug:

cold.jpg

Awwww, well I hope you're feeling better soon! ;)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww thanks haiducii:heart: & peter123:heart: for your Kind comments & wishing me to get well, that's so nice and kind of you, Thank you again my friends :big hug: & I hope i do feel better soon, I'm glad the weekend is almost here again, which is nice :) , cause i can finally sleep in and recovery faster without me having to getting up early in the morning for work.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
stuffed up one of my threads here:(, now i cannot continue with it anymore since it's impossible for me to fix :hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Quoi? What did you do?

Hi ihno:heart:

Thank you for your Kind comment my friend & about the stuffed up i did, its my Mason Solo Videos thread shown here > http://gayheaven.org/showthread.php?p=1589684 < apparently i have been following his profile on the studios website shown here >
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here
< by posting the videos here in the same order on how the studio has done it, but as you can see on his profile where there's a post that says "Exclusive - Body Worship - Part1" after that there's a 2nd part with a different title called "Exclusive - Handjob - Part2" , well this is the part that's confused me cause of the video titles, apparently i thought i found the 2nd part to Masons video Handjob and Body Worship, since i thought the "Exclusive - Handjob - Part2" one is part of the set, but its not:( that belongs to Exclusive - Body Worship - Part1 & Exclusive - Flexing Bonus which i already posted, i made a major mistake, so i removed part 1 of Handjob and Body Worship, until i find the 2nd part, Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience i caused :big hug: i feel really bad now:(

Added Note: This time i finally found the real 2nd Part to Masons Handjob and Body Worship Video on the studio, it just didn't say it was mason, but it is him since i watched it, Going to post it later i promise :big hug:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Added Note: This time i finally found the real 2nd Part to Masons Handjob and Body Worship Video on the studio, it just didn't say it was mason, but it is him since i watched it, Going to post it later i promise :big hug:

Great! I'm glad to hear the problem is solved. ;)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Aren't those visitor messages for everybody to read? That's the purpose of them if they are public.

And isn't it better if people read them? Imagine nobody would visit your profile? You would not like that either?

And who are you talking about? :D

edit: this message references to another deleted message.

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I can't watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich match! This sucks!!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich match! This sucks!!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that you unable to watch your favorite football (Soccer) team games match play my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: , Aww you are going to be alright :big hug: how come you can't watch your team play?

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
my local tv station doesn't air it, need a paid television service.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
my local tv station doesn't air it, need a paid television service.

Aww thanks my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: for letting me know that, that's not fair at all that they put it on paid subscription television only, they should of put it on local free to air tv so that everyone is able to watch it, I don't know if you have a service over there where you live which you can write a complaint to the media watchdog or the broadcasting Authority company.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Aww thanks my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: for letting me know that, that's not fair at all that they put it on paid subscription television only, they should of put it on local free to air tv so that everyone is able to watch it, I don't know if you have a service over there where you live which you can write a complaint to the media watchdog or the broadcasting Authority company.

They have actually, but this tv of mine is kinda complicated to search a channel. There used to be an automatic channel search but I can't find it. Lost the tutorial book. Bummer...
Then again, I less watching tv.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The world is full of suprises. Really? Fußball?
Erm, I'm watching it too of course. ;) :D

you said it. It depends on their player actually. I like Lewandowski and Reus, they can be a cute couple lol

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
They have actually, but this tv of mine is kinda complicated to search a channel. There used to be an automatic channel search but I can't find it. Lost the tutorial book. Bummer...
Then again, I less watching tv.

Aww thanks again my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: for letting me know that you have a service where you can write a complaint to the broadcasting Authority and about your tv set, Aww :hug: I'm sorry to hear you lost the tutorial book for your tv, i hope you are going to be alright :big hug: What's your tv's brand model called ? cause i can help you find the book on the manufacturers website to download so that you can search for that automatic channel again.

Last edited: