• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Dial M For Murder - classic Hitchcock, really stands the test of time. And Grace Kelly was such a beauty !

and

Frozen - Everyone else seems to have seen it by now. And now I have too. I loved it, and that song will be in my head for days, but that's ok 'cause I love that song too.

Dugaas

Reaction score
rogue one. much better than force awakens. it has an original plot, and you dont see stupid things like a <spoiler>superlaser that you can *see* blowing up planets in other solar systems </spoiler>

I won't say its amazing, but its good.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
ELVIS a bio-pic from 2005 starring a magnificent Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. I like - no I LOVE his music and songs. So it was a must for me to watch it. And Rhys-Meyers was gorgeous - although he has had no similitude with the "King". But tell me who will have similitude with the "King"????

I always regret, that I never could have seen him on stage. Unfortunately he was before my time!

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
You still can watch Elvis on stage, some of the tribute shows are terrible but the best ones are indistinguishable from the real thing.

Well I know - the same is with Marlene Dietrich, Edith Piaf, Abba and so on. You are totally correct - there are really very good ones - but nonetheless I would have liked to see the original! And that isn't possible. :(

But my Dad was (is) an Elvis Fan and he has all his old records - yes records, because he hates CD's. Hmm!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE TRIALS OF OSCAR WILDE a Ken Hughes film from 1960 (wow a 56 years old movie about a nearly 130 years old story) But this story will be forever a young story - this story is repeating until today.

And Peter Finch was marvellous - what a great actor!!!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lalaland, a great musical. 8/10

7 wins for La La Land at Golden Globes. Does it deserve most of these awards ? Just wondering if anyone else saw the film and has any comments...

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
5623103161.jpg

Baisers cachés is a TV drama, directed by Didier Bivel, about homophobia in France today. Nathan lives alone with his father Stéphane who is unaware that his son is gay...

That is a very good movie indeed.

I watched it the day before yesterday with english subtitles (translated from spanish) though ;) .

I reminds me of that coming out movie from 2001 "just another love" which was a french TV movie too. They seem to have a hand for it.

I liked the realism of it, it was good acting and it was relevant. It wasn't in the happy feel-good bubble where everybody is gay friendly. Perhaps it was a bit harsh but I certainly have made similar experiences when I was out at school.

I can only suggest it.

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Bridge of Spies

Oscar 2017 for Tom Hanks

442321525793615.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
537514525793629.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
c80b23525793647.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
8c67c4525793661.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
17115f525793675.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
b68e23525793692.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
5f14f6525793771.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
267180525793793.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
e22097525793808.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
5ac981525793816.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That is a very good movie indeed.

I watched it the day before yesterday with english subtitles (translated from spanish) though ;) .

I reminds me of that coming out movie from 2001 "just another love" which was a french TV movie too. They seem to have a hand for it.

I liked the realism of it, it was good acting and it was relevant. It wasn't in the happy feel-good bubble where everybody is gay friendly. Perhaps it was a bit harsh but I certainly have made similar experiences when I was out at school.

I can only suggest it.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: