• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I saw Expendables...totally and complete crap. Waste of 10 bucks to see things blown up..if only the acting was a bit better i wouldn't mind so much.

I also saw Brain and a taste. Both foreign films. Brain is a heart felt story of kids from growing up in the slums of Brazil...their struggles and dreams. Very touching and sad story, The two main characters dream of moving away--to bigger things---to America. In this journey 2 other characters are chosen join on their trip. However trouble brews when one angers a dirty cop and they had to run for their life....holding on to the last strand of hope for survival---America. The other movie 'a taste' was a french movie....a mind bender. A rich man hires a waiter to be his personal taster among other things (NOTHING SEXUAL THOUGH). He then begins to trains him and control all aspects of his life....all to one simple thing. I liked it but i don't see many liking it.

I really liked Brain, and identified with main characters..especial panta who was a carbon copy of me 10 years ago....ahh the bittersweet memories.

I have seen many more but then this post will get even longer :p.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just watched Angelina Jolie's new movie " Salt " Today and i thought it was really good movie :) Plus I also like Angelina Jolie's other movies specially the Tomb Raider ones i love those movies.

96558516231888367393.jpg

Last edited:

nysander

Reaction score
Shrek Forever After @ movie teather
Elizabeth the golden age @ home

H

hammervice

The Other Guys

Was better then i thought

When the rock and Samuel jackson Jump off the roof
was funny.

sjengske

Reaction score
Animal Kingdom -
A young man adopted into an Australian crime family. The matriarch is breathtakingly kind and pure evil. Go see

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Machete...
A mindless, cheesy, blood-splattered celebration of gratuitous violence, shot in 1970's B-Movie style...

But with a cast like this...

And a "Hero" like this...

It was exactly as I expected...

As an added challenge, try counting the number of severed body parts in the movie...:p

theoneandonly

Reaction score
I literally just finished watching Avatar and I have to say it was such a good movie. My mind is blown at how amazing it is. I can't even describe how brilliant it is.

And not to mention the main character is a total hottie.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
The last movie i watched yesterday is a brand new movie staring Nicolas Cage's
called The, Sorcerer's Apprentice and I have to say it was such a good movie which i really enjoyed watching:)

67394449649091610172.jpg

74909562961566127417.jpg

Trailer HD

X

XMan101

Notes on a Scandal (2006)

Stars the always excellent Judi Dench. Superb film, what starts as a humorously observed drama turns into a very dark story of obsession & stalking after a young teacher (Cate Blanchett) is caught with a 15 year old pupil by an aging spinster teacher wonderfully played by Judi Dench.

Well worth watching!

luxferre

Reaction score
AVATAR in 1080p resolution FULL HD

amazing! absolutely recommendded!!!!
run perfectly in my PS3

gm1911

Reaction score
The last airbander. That movie sucks.

S

StarG

Prince of Persia - HD 1080p: Jakie, Jakie, Jakie - so good looking.