• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

nrgnexus

Reaction score
Wrecked The story line was hard to follow, but I was surprise how much nudity there was.

Glitch

Reaction score
I'm watching Rocky Horror Picture Show right now. Hooray for Blu-ray!

Mtw89

I remain in the Shadows
Reaction score
Paranormal Activity 2, movie was weird as hell but better than the first.

kphvto

Reaction score
Into the Wild. Director: Sean Penn. True story, beautiful movie

Diangelo88

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Star Trek (loved the hotties wearing tight outfits in it)

X

XMan101

The Expendables

A stupid enjoyable boys film full of tough guys, explosions and impossible situations !

Enjoyable in the right mood, but switch the brain off :p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

OK so it's flawed... and there is a 4 or 5 min. section at about 50 mins in that really should have been on the cutting room floor... But Brian Eno's atmospheric soundtrack is pretty damn perfect.. and any movie that compliments this, one of my all time favourite songs, is fine by me

heathus

Reaction score
I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show last week for the first time.

H

hammervice

I love movies been watching alot of sports lately

I did happen to seen "wall street 2 money dont sleep"

very good movie.

( oh i seen grownups didn`t like it i wanted to but just didn`t)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Mummy... I just needed 2 hours of lightweight uncomplicated hockum

J

johnkentucky

I watched Europa, Europa and am currently watching Torchwood (it's a series though ;))
- and I've to confess that I think it's rather lame (hope I'm not offending any fan)...

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Watched Men In Black again last night. I'm sure most people here have seen that movie by now but it's still a pretty original flick.

Saw Scary Movie on Halloween and the ending right before the credits had me cracking up for awhile. That movie was just so stupid I couldn't stop laughing; it was almost like a trip back to being a kid.

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I think it was Pirates of the Caribbean 2. My godchild wanted to watch it with me, she has "Jack Sparrow-thing" going on :p