• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Faustrecht der Freiheit 1975
aka Fox and his Friends
Looking for a good time? keep looking. In this movie Fassbinder tells a tale so soul destroyingly grim that by the end most viewers have lost the will to live. So I enjoyed it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

This excellent film is otherwise known as "Shooting Dogs" This was on my list of fav. movies to give another watch - not planned to watch it today but given the news of John Hurt it floated to the top. A difficult watch, but one that should be seen by everyone..

Thank you Slimjim for this film tip. Since a very long time I have this film in my collection but until now I haven't watched it. I'll do it now - so thank you as well in rememberance of the GREAT John Hurt.

paulie11

Reaction score
"Hidden Figures". Well, I guess it's a good story, if you don't mind viewing something that is every inch painting by numbers. That acting is fine, but, honestly, there's a cliche around every corner. Rated on a scale of 100: 70, and that's just because it's a good "book".

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
The Vatican Tapes (Boring! Not scary or recommended)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Vatican Tapes (Boring! Not scary or recommended)

Thank you for your admonition! I've had the intention to watch this film in the next days. Now I'll find another one! :thumbs up:

waplo

Reaction score
Chris & Don, about the fascinating relationship between Isherwood and Don Bachardy.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I love this movie.... just stunning, a story within a story - not your standard Hollywood product - as you can see from the opening

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

This excellent film is otherwise known as "Shooting Dogs" This was on my list of fav. movies to give another watch - not planned to watch it today but given the news of John Hurt it floated to the top. A difficult watch, but one that should be seen by everyone..

Upon the recommendation of Slimjim we have watched this film this evening. Slimjim you are totall right - "a difficult watch"! A very difficult watch a very brutal, very awful and very upsetting film. And Slimjim again you are right - this film should be seen by everyone. Just in the moment I'm only stunned!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Superb, one off Guillermo del Torro's finest - if not THE finest?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Superb movie, great script & excellent cast

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Superb movie, great script & excellent cast

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Slimjim you really have a magnificent, delicate taste in connection with movies!
This again is a great one with a superb Kevin Kline. I've watched this movie some time ago - the German title is CLUB DER CÄSAREN - that only if some German movie freaks (like me!:blushing:) want to watch it as well.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I deliberately chose this montage of Lucy Liu from the Vincenzo Natali 2002 movie "Cypher" starring Jeremy Northam, instead of any of the regular trailers as they all show far too much of the twisting plot. All I will say is that it starts off slowly, at about 30 mins in there is a huge WTF??? and then it's playing mind-fuck games with your head right up until the end!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I deliberately chose this montage of Lucy Liu from the Vincenzo Natali 2002 movie "Cypher" starring Jeremy Northam, instead of any of the regular trailers as they all show far too much of the twisting plot. All I will say is that it starts off slowly, at about 30 mins in there is a huge WTF??? and then it's playing mind-fuck games with your head right up until the end!

I forgot an important detail in the original post, and didn't want to just edit that post in case anyone who has read it does not go back - as we have moved on to a new page:

The movie has several sections of "strobe-like imaging" so not recommended for anyone with epilepsy or similar

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I forgot an important detail in the original post, and didn't want to just edit that post in case anyone who has read it does not go back - as we have moved on to a new page:

The movie has several sections of "strobe-like imaging" so not recommended for anyone with epilepsy or similar

Hi Slimjim - your movie recommendations have been always so good - I want to thank you on this place for your always so good judgements. So now I will follow you in this case again and I'll watch this movie too. I'll tell you later what has been my opinion. But once more for now a great thanks.p:p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well it's a Tim Burton movie and that should almost be enough by itself!

An enchanting story of a storyteller, which seems to be a theme of my recent choices (The Fall and Pan's Labyrinth) Albert Finney is superb as Edward Bloom - the teller of tales, his mythic stories are delightful and delirious. Ewan MCGregor plays the younger Edward and abley supported by Jessica Lange, Helena Bonham Carter, Billy Crudup, Steve Buscemi, Robert Guillaume. Danny DeVito and even Loudon Wainwright