• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
La La Land (2016)

addtexpcp.jpg

I was greatly looking forward to this movie. I had read many reviews and they all seemed very positive. This is one of the worst musicals that I ever watched in my life. I guess Baz Luhrmann would probably agree with me.

I love musicals, but I found this movie slow, boring, uneventful and at least an hour too long with unappealing characters. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling do their best, but they are not professional singers, and I suspect you could find better singers at any local amateur dramatic musical production. A few hours after this movie, I can't really remember anything worthwhile. OK, there’s one thing I remember clear as day: The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

I cannot figure out all the accolades this movie is getting from the Golden Globes, critics & user reviews. The ''musical'' La La Land is still on track to win 10 Oscars according to experts' picks at Gold Derby. The only reason why it must be getting all these awards is that is a movie about Hollywood, and the ''old fart'' Academy loves itself very much.

I think that Damien Chazelle should be prevented from ever making another film musical.

0/10

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
addtexpcp.jpg

I was greatly looking forward to this movie. I had read many reviews and they all seemed very positive. This is one of the worst musicals that I ever watched in my life. I guess Baz Luhrmann would probably agree with me.

I love musicals, but I found this movie slow, boring, uneventful and at least an hour too long with unappealing characters. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling do their best, but they are not professional singers, and I suspect you could find better singers at any local amateur dramatic musical production. A few hours after this movie, I can't really remember anything worthwhile. OK, there’s one thing I remember clear as day: The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

I cannot figure out all the accolades this movie is getting from the Golden Globes, critics & user reviews. The ''musical'' La La Land is still on track to win 10 Oscars according to experts' picks at Gold Derby. The only reason why it must be getting all these awards is that is a movie about Hollywood, and the ''old fart'' Academy loves itself very much.

I think that Damien Chazelle should be prevented from ever making another film musical.

0/10

Thank you so much Haiducii for this honest and I think a little angry review. But what you have written here I've heard from so many others that it is now my decision not to watch this "La-La-Land".

I'll better watch "Going Down in La-La-Land" from 2011. :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
SAINT AMOUR - a French "comedy" starring Gérard Depardieu and Benoit Poelvoorde. Both are really very good actors - but this movie ist nothing more than crap! Mostly idiotic drivelling. C R A P!!!!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE ACCOUNTANT - starring Ben Affleck.
My verdict: only WOW! The best Affleck since a long time. The film starts very slow - but then like a rocket! Very recommended if you like good action flicks.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MAHANA a film from 2016 from New Zealand. A great saga of a Maori-Family in the 1950's. Very recommended to all of you!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
A bit weird as I posted these reviews several hrs ago but they seem to have disappeared so here we go again...

I decided to give the TV box sets a break and watch a movie instead and as I had bought this at a second-hand market I thought i'd give it a go

I enjoyed it although it is more of a road movie/love story than a monster-movie which I suspect disappointed horror fans. The creatures do not appear much which I think is a positive thing, particularly relevant to a scene near the end of the film... Oh no - no spoilers here

The odd thing is that inside the case was a copy of this tosh. Presumably designed as a box-office sequel - which I suspect was the type of film that people were expecting the 1st time around

I thought this was utter crap - the "plot" was all over the place I didn't care at all about any of the characters and the script and soundtrack was awful, particularly during the scenes in USA before the guys shipped out to the conflict zone

Last edited:

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Just watched Flushed Away. I actually feel kind of warm inside after watching it.

Jonny

Reaction score
Britney Ever After

The unauthorized Lifetime biopic, enough said.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Time to watch this visual tour-de-force again... superb

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
REVOLUTION a film from 1985 starring Al Pacino. The film is telling the story of the American Revolution.

The movie has won the Stinkers Bad Movie Award!!! -:) OK there may be better films - but nonetheless we liked it as good entertainment.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
ESTEROS an Argentinian gay-themed movie from 2016.
2 friends from childhood days are trying to find together after many years of being departed.