• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE WIZZARD OF LIES this is a Bio-Pic about the story of Bernie Madoff - the white-collar criminal. Very recommended!!!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Assassin Creed.
Michael Fassbender... I wanna make babies with you.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Wonder Woman.
-Kinda good and nice twist.
King Arthur
-I don't like the over back and forth scene. Other than that, Charlie Hunnam... finger licking good.
Alien Covenant
-So satisfied with the waiting of almost 5 years! But I want the story of David and Shaw more.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
TO THE BONE it is like a horror-film this Netflix production. It is a movie which really turns you down. Horrible that these things really will happen. I don't know if I can recommend it - you must be strong to endure it.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Baby Driver

OK, I thought this would be some cheesy rip-off of Fast & Furious, but with a cast that reads like the Oscar roll including Kevin Spacey, Jamie Fox, and Jon Hamm and a 100% rating on Rotten Tomato, it should at least be given a chance. Not at all what I expected, it turned out to be a great movie. It was almost like watching a long music video or an opera.

***Bonus trivia fact, Ansel Elgort kept the red Subaru WRX used in the opening chase scene...

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The Mummy
I think it's visually great, no problem with the story line nor plots and twist, maybe a little fix in the lines since it's pretty dull and looks like a toddler made it. Need a new main cast... bye Mr. Cruise. I'll approve a sequel if that ever happens.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Classic Luc Besson visually stunning & lots of fun

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
70025652.jpg

Assisted Living

2005 NR Rated NR 1hr 18m

Bored nursing-home janitor Todd (Michael Bonsignore) slogs through his job, breaking the monotony by toking up and toying with the residents. But Todd's shenanigans with feisty Alzheimer's patient Mrs. Pearlman (Maggie Riley) unexpectedly lead to a growing friendship and a turning point as she begins to mistake him for the son who's forgotten her. Along the way, Todd rediscovers his humanity in director Elliot Greenebaum's unique docudrama.

It's on Netflix for anyone who is interested.

Here is a link to the trailer:

IMDb Trailer for "Assisted Living" (2005)

We re-watched this one tonight. It's been at least 10 years since we first saw it. It is very funny but poignant at the same time. I fell in love with Michael Bonsignore...

assisted.jpg

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
SOMETHING LIKE SUMMER a wonderful, no a magnificent gay-themed movie from 2017. Beautiful, cute leads. A wonderful happy-sad lovestory. Sometimes very sad - but when this film was over I kissed my BF with a long and deep loving kiss. If you'll find this film please don't walk away - sit down and watch this love-story - and you will understand me and my kiss.