• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

paulie11

Reaction score
"Baby Driver". Guess I'm a dolt, 'cause I really don't get the hype. Story: Totally derivative and been done many times, often better. Lead: Cute, but something of a dud and strangely flat. Cinematography, tunes and all that: Okay, but not cream in your jeans great. Pretty much wasted supporting cast. There, that should balance out the "blowjob editorial"! :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
DIE DUNKLE SEITE DES MONDES - The dark side of the moon - a really, really good and exciting German thriller from 2015. With a great Moritz Bleibtreu and Jürgen Prochnow.

I don't know if this film has been shown outside of Germany. But it is really worth watching. For all German movie-freaks here on GH - A MUST SEE! As well as for all others here.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
LION a film from 2016. It's a bio-pic.
A five-year-old Indian boy gets lost on the streets of Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from home. He survives many challenges before being adopted by a couple in Australia. 25 years later, he sets out to find his lost family. (from IMdB)

It has been a very, very moving film. Very recommended!

That's my fav non-gay-themed movie of 2016 ;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

A tight conspiracy based plot. Denzil, Leiv and Geoffrey are great..... Meryl Streep is seriously scary!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
'The Butler (2013)

thebut.jpg

The Butler is a high-class drama directed and produced by Lee Daniels and written by Danny Strong. Loosely based on the real life of Eugene Allen, an African-American who is a witness of notable political and social events of the 20th century during his 34-year tenure serving as a White House butler.

Lee Daniels has done an outstanding job at displaying the ugly side of American history, a piece of history filled with racism and hate that African Americans endured through in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Thank you Lee Daniels for giving the world this film, an African-American Forrest Gump.

Every character is developed to perfection and acted to perfection allowing for a human experience that touches on core emotions, real emotion. Forrest Whitaker gives a magnificent performance in this film. To be honest, Oprah (tho I am not a fan) shaded her role in an equally effective way. Not to mention amazing cinematography and editing.

So would I recommend this film to friends, yes, unreservedly.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
thebut.jpg

The Butler is a high-class drama directed and produced by Lee Daniels and written by Danny Strong. Loosely based on the real life of Eugene Allen, an African-American who is a witness of notable political and social events of the 20th century during his 34-year tenure serving as a White House butler.

Lee Daniels has done an outstanding job at displaying the ugly side of American history, a piece of history filled with racism and hate that African Americans endured through in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Thank you Lee Daniels for giving the world this film, an African-American Forrest Gump.

Every character is developed to perfection and acted to perfection allowing for a human experience that touches on core emotions, real emotion. Forrest Whitaker gives a magnificent performance in this film. To be honest, Oprah (tho I am not a fan) shaded her role in an equally effective way. Not to mention amazing cinematography and editing.

So would I recommend this film to friends, yes, unreservedly.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

All what is written here about this film is more than true. As I always say: A MUST SEE!!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
NEVER LET GO this film from 2015 is calling themselves as "Action-Film". But let me tell you - if I pick my nose there is more action than in this so called "action-thriller". If someone will offer you this movie - please run away as quick as you can!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Snowden. I won't say it was bad but at the screening 15 people got up and walked out .........................

.......and we were at about 34,000 ft at the time :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

darthwolf

Reaction score
John Wick
John Wick Chapter 2 More Gun Play in this one can't wait for the next chapters