• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Hjerson - A Swedish-Scandi series based on a charater from Agatha Christie and I think the one immediate word I would use is quirky. Having now watched the first 4 episodes it looks like there is are seperate stories covering 2 episodes each so will binge watchnthe remaining 2 at a time

One issue is I'm trying to resist switching the heating on and this is filmed with a lot of snow about ..... Brrrrrrrrrr!

Last edited:

boimre

Reaction score
I watched House of the Dragon--which I was not, at first, inclined to do given how bad the last three seasons of Game of Thrones was. But, I gave in and watched. Now that this season is done, all I can say is wow! Buuuuut...I said that for the first four seasons of GoT. This series will be three seasons long, and we know how it ends. So, it is less likely to crash and burn. I'm looking forward to season 2.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

A tense Scandi-noir about a new deadly virus (filmed in 2017/2018 so before Covid-19 came along). I'm now 2 episodes in and enjoying it....

A police officer working deep inside the Arctic Circle discovers a dying sex worker in a remote and dilapidated cabin, and another woman found dead under ice a short distance from the cabin. The women turn out to be Russians who are trafficked across the border. But the investigation takes a dangerous turn when a deadly virus is found in the dying woman's bloodstream. Finnish crime drama, starring Iina Kuustonen in Finnish, English and German

I mentioned in #3663 that the other Scandi-show I'm watching at the moment, Hjerson works against anyone trying to resist switching the heating one - well this is even worse for that mile after mile of ice & snowscapes, check out the opening seconds of the YT trailer - looks friggin freezing!!!!

Last edited:

yanevakno

Reaction score
Somewhere Boy
images

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

yanevanko's post reminded me I hadn't mentioned this excellent series from Channel 4 here in UK.

From C4 press: “Overwhelmed with grief, dad Steve bought a house in the middle of nowhere and locked Danny in, telling him the world outside was full of monsters waiting to take him away. Just like they took his mum. Steve thought he’d done the right thing, bringing Danny up safe and warm, away from murderers and wars and drugs and governments and burgers and evil. For eighteen years they just stayed in, listening to Benny Goodman records and watching old movies with no sad endings. And that’s how Danny grew up. It was all he knew. And he was happy. But when Danny turns eighteen his whole world — everything he’s ever known - explodes in an instant and he has to come to terms with a new world he never knew existed.”

An intriguing story, well told with a great cast, particularly the the 2 main leads Lewis Gribben as Danny and Samuel Bottomley as Aaron, Danny’s cousin. I didn't know much about Lewis before ( he was in the disappointing Trainspotting 2 and Get Duked which I have a copy of but haven't watched yet) but Sam I knew from the excellent Ackley Bridge and Ladhood - 2 other Channel 4 drama series

Last edited: