• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

pointguy36

Reaction score
This weekend I watched the second season of Young Royals - only 6 episodes in the season (come on, a season should be at least be 8-10 episodes!!!). This season was good but did not have the "magic" of the first season. There were a few special moments, but mostly it was a lot of drama - I think I will go back and rewatch season 1!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
This weekend I watched the second season of Young Royals - only 6 episodes in the season (come on, a season should be at least be 8-10 episodes!!!). This season was good but did not have the "magic" of the first season. There were a few special moments, but mostly it was a lot of drama - I think I will go back and rewatch season 1!
Good idea! ;) Season 1 is one of the best things I have ever watched...but what the hell happened at season 2? 🤔 It is a typical storyline that we've seen a thousand times before! See the first season, skip the second, have hope for the third. 😋

boimre

Reaction score
I just got done with Raising Dion, season 2. I was so/so about season 1, but this season I did not like. It...sigh...children, super or not, cannot do all this. The adults run here/there, largely unemployed, but have huge apartments (and great cars) in the middle of Atlanta. There comes a point where a show is just too unbelievable and they got there this season.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
VINCENCO - a series from South-Korea. Every episode (20 episodes) will take 90 minutes. Sometimes you may think it is a parody of American Gangster (Mafia) movies but as well it is a more than brutal series. But if you will get involved with it, you will get a truly exciting
series. We liked it very much!

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I watched Junior Eurovision. The song I liked best by far......finished in last place. :confused::mad:
Portugal & Ireland achieved their best results . :)
UK topped the public vote. :)
I didn't like the winning song :(, preferred the runner-up.

Jase

Reaction score
Can you please say how you liked it?
Overall, I really liked it. It was written well and the acting was good too. Some of the dancers were cute too (Especially, Richie). I watched a documentary about the real murders on Hulu afterwards and found out the show does simplify the story and leaves a lot out.

boimre

Reaction score
I just got done watching, of all things, Transformers Cyberverse--a YouTube series. It has been concluded for a couple years, so I could binge watch. I won't say it took me back to my childhood, but it was fun. It was "young people" friendly, but had several references and call-backs that made it fun for "not young people." It was a masterpiece when compared to the movies--had a plot and everything! If you liked TF of old, give this a try.