• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
American Horror Story: Freakshow Season 04 Episode 05

Wow!

Did anyone else watch the latest episode? The Gay bar scene was just FABULOUS!

The big reveal that Dell Toledo 'The Strongman' is GAY as hell wasn't such a big surprise for us considering he is married to what he thinks is a hermaphrodite. But the way it was revealed and his Gay love interest (Matt Bomer) gave me a boner, lol. It was really fuckin' HOT!

I love this series and hope they will bring it back for at least one more season and hopefully many more.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Im just starting to watch all the "Dukes of Hazzard" WOW they are dated :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mino 521 - Downton Abbey is really a great show. I loved it so much! At first I have been very sceptical - but with every episode I was more and more caught!!!

jrr22

Reaction score
Regular TV has become so vapid and insipid the I rarely watch. Last thing I watched was something about castles in Britain. A&E or Discovery. Not sure which.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm happy to start today with Season 3 of BLUE BLOODS!

meauxsull

Reaction score
NCIS: New Orleans. I'm deferring judgement until I see a few more episodes.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

The Thick Of It box-set... strong political satire from Armando Iannucci and as for Peter Capaldi's character, the misogynistic/politically-incorrect/foul mouthed Head of Communication Malcolm Tucker... well Dr Who never sounded like this

Last edited:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Stalker - Dylan McDermott & Maggie Q.

Episode 1 was excellent, but episode 2 was a bit run of the mill.

Also, Homeland. Episode 4 or 5 (?) of the latest series, and I think I'm ready to give up on it.

hhindd

Reaction score
Puppy Love - BBC4 Sitcom -For all your dogging needs!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Boardwalk Empire - the first 4 episodes of season 1. I need some time to start to like it.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Gracepoint

I know it's gonna be Josh Hamilton's character who dun it ;)

He always plays the villain so...

Still not sure why he did it. I don't think he is a pedophile but that's all I can come up with for motive at this point.

Only 2 episodes left so I won't have to wait long to find out :)

Last edited:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
An old Big Bang Theory which I'd seen before, but watched again.
And an old Hot In Cleveland that was new to me.