• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Almost finished Watching Doctor Who Series 3 on DVD :)

Just re-watching it again starting from the new series beginning up to the latest season 8, looking forward to Series 9 this year. :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Broadchurch

I enjoy British crime dramas. I can't say too much how much I enjoyed this series. The most extraordinary story ever, written & produced by Chris Chipnall, one of the top British writers today. A brilliant cast, featuring the cream of British actors. The best drama of the year, keeps you on the edge of your seat for the entire film. :eek:

brodf.jpg

U.K. giant ITV drew strong ratings for the second-season debut of crime drama Broadchurch Monday night (5th January). It attracted an average of 7.6 million viewers in the overnight ratings. ITV, also the home of Downton Abbey, said at the time that this was the highest weekday launch audience for a new drama in the U.K. since ITV’s Whitechapel in January 2009.

richiesams

Reaction score
A marathon of Pulling, a BBC 3 comedy from around 2009 that got cancelled, and was hilarious; it's like a British anti-Sex and the City.

larrywar

Reaction score
Just started watching the fifth (?) season of SHAMELESS. I've been hooked on it
from the first, having watched a few of the British series which preceded it and which it is based on. Amazing to me how the writers create a despicable character like
Frank Gallagher, and still make you like him.

oistlala

Reaction score
just saw the latest from glee's final season.

aman_dig

Reaction score
Just started watching the fifth (?) season of SHAMELESS. I've been hooked on it
from the first, having watched a few of the British series which preceded it and which it is based on. Amazing to me how the writers create a despicable character like
Frank Gallagher, and still make you like him.

i was so bored the other day that i decided to start to watch shameless.. since there are 2 version of it, i choose to watch the us version first (since usually the uk version is much better from my previous viewing of being human , inbetweener and so on) but this show really blew my mind and currently im emotionally invested on it up to the point that i don't feel like watching the uk version..but maybe someday coz from what i heard, they have a totally different direction going with their uk counterpart.
:):):)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Chicago P.D. - Season 1 ---- I loved it as well as the two seasons of Chicago Fire.

pinklee1

Reaction score
I just watched Judge Judy... she is one mean judge... In her search for truth she rides slip shod over everyone. still fun to watch her though.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Shameless (US) Season 5 Episode 3 "The Two Lisas"

Oh my God - SHAMELESS is one of the best series I've ever seen. I've seen seasons 1 - 4 and now I'm longing for season 5, but don't know when it is starting here in Germany.

Fwip

Reaction score
Currently binge watching season 3 of Lost Girl. I watched the first season when it aired, but for some reason stopped watching it.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh my God - SHAMELESS is one of the best series I've ever seen. I've seen seasons 1 - 4 and now I'm longing for season 5, but don't know when it is starting here in Germany.

Hi Shelter

Thanks for your Kind Message & yes this TV show sure is the best series ever made, love the show and thanks for letting me know that, i too also seen the seasons 1 to 4 as well, but never watched the UK version before and sadly i don't know when season 5 will premiere in Germany, Sorry about that :hug: If you like you can always stream the first 3 episodes of the new season here for free and later on the rest of it as well :)

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

I hope you like it;) ( for best streaming, i recommend vodlocker site and when you open the link for that episode after clicking the stream host you want, click on the green button on the page that says "Play Now" and it will take you to the stream video. )

Bryan

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Strain (Season 1)! Cool series... :thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Shelter

Thanks for your Kind Message & yes this TV show sure is the best series ever made, love the show and thanks for letting me know that, i too also seen the seasons 1 to 4 as well, but never watched the UK version before and sadly i don't know when season 5 will premiere in Germany, Sorry about that :hug: If you like you can always stream the first 3 episodes of the new season here for free and later on the rest of it as well :)

hidden content may not be quoted

I hope you like it;) ( for best streaming, i recommend vodlocker site and when you open the link for that episode after clicking the stream host you want, click on the green button on the page that says "Play Now" and it will take you to the stream video. )

Whow Cute Prince you are my HERO - thank you so very much and a big, big kiss - I love you!!!!!! p:p :big hug: p:p :big hug: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The first season of THE FOSTERS - I loved it too.