• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Where is the Thanks-button in the new forum-design?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The like button appeared but i don't have the option to edit anything in the post, probably because i don't have permission, which is really stupid.
If you can't hide and protect links, at least prevent unregistered members from viewing certain parts of the forum.
Best regards.
The migration from the old platform seems to happen in phases. I couldn't see the like button at first, then the next day it appeared... and the edit button that day after that... and the Join date and other info under the avatars the next day. Other members have reported a similar situation so hopefully in a day or two you will find your functionality will get better.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
The like button appeared but i don't have the option to edit anything in the post, probably because i don't have permission, which is really stupid.
If you can't hide and protect links, at least prevent unregistered members from viewing certain parts of the forum.
Best regards.
Unregistered members can no longer see posts or profiles.

snapcat

Super Vip
Reaction score
I lost all of my subscriptions. I used to get a daily email when the threads I follow were updated. Is there a way to get that back?

boimre

Reaction score
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one searching for the Thanks button. Is there something I should do to "turn it on"? I realize moving to a new forum is a lot of work (and thanks to the forum leaders for it) and everything may not be functioning yet. Best wishes.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one searching for the Thanks button. Is there something I should do to "turn it on"? I realize moving to a new forum is a lot of work (and thanks to the forum leaders for it) and everything may not be functioning yet. Best wishes.
Can you see the "Like "button in the bottom right corner of other members posts. It should also have a "Reply" button next to it?

If you can see it hold your cursor over it and the smilies bar should pop-up and the "Thanks " button is the green "thumbs up"

boimre

Reaction score
Can you see the "Like "button in the bottom right corner of other members posts. It should also have a "Reply" button next to it?

If you can see it hold your cursor over it and the smilies bar should pop-up and the "Thanks " button is the green "thumbs up"

SlimJim: No, I cannot see those icons. The picture below is what the bottom of each post looks like to me. I can see that others have liked posts, I just cannot like posts for some reason. 2022.09.10-221.jpg

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SlimJim: No, I cannot see those icons. The picture below is what the bottom of each post looks like to me. I can see that others have liked posts, I just cannot like posts for some reason.
I've reported this to the team. I know it was planned to do the updates in stages so as to not overload the servers but I would have thought everyone would be able to see the "like" by now.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't think you can search a single thread but using the Advanced Search you can select Search Forums then specify filters for Keywords; name of poster; dates posted; prefix and individual forums. I'm not sure if this link will work but I'll try...

you cannot see everything on one screen so scroll down for more options

Last edited:

boimre

Reaction score
I've reported this to the team. I know it was planned to do the updates in stages so as to not overload the servers but I would have thought everyone would be able to see the "like" by now.
Slimjim: They have reappeared! Thanks for your help.

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
I like the new look of the forum! Thanks very much to the staff! I know it is much, much work to do for all of you! For me as a member it is just a bit work to find all the new functions and ways to handle them. :)

The only "bad" thing was: I couldn't log into the new forum. It always told me "wrong password" (it wasn't). I had to refresh my password to be able to log in again, but yey, I got it and I am enjoying the forum again! :)

And another funny thing:

Almost the first, what I got to see, instead of the "Thanks button", was the "Like button". ;)

So I hope we all will be fine with the new forum soon! I am on the best way for it! :)