• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

youtube music

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Mmmm... I feel a retro night coming on...;)

Last edited:
Reactions: lou

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
A dated 80's track is remixed, revisited and re-recorded by the UK's biggest girl group.

The result.

Complete. Pop. Hotness. :heart:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
OK... I don't love her, but I don't hate her. Yes, she's not that talented. Yes, she constantly steals certain parts from other songs (she does so here with a Nelly Furtado track)... but every once in a blue moon, she gets it right.

This was one of those moments. Let's just say I've asked this question many times.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Propaganda - A Secret Wish

On cassette, recorded back in the 1980s. I'll probably get the CD someday.

For those who don't know, this German band's first and only album was produced by Trevor Horn. The fact that no further collaboration took place was probably due to the unexpected runaway success of Frankie Goes To Hollywood, who then began to occupy most of Horn's time as a producer. The CD was reissued last year and was in the UK album charts.

Earthy, industrial, noisy at times, but very atmospheric. Worth it for the opening track alone - "A Dream Within A Dream".

L

loveless92

THanks Slimjim, I just got a Sisters of Mercy CD today at the record store. It's called "Enter The Sisters" and so far it's good, but nothing yet as good as "Lucretia My Reflection".

senpai74

Streamer
Reaction score
Adele and P!nk

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

This music video just reminded me about the people who I used to think were my friends and what our friendships could have been if we were still friends. For some odd reason this songs beat just makes me want to do work.

Adele - First Love

While I haven't found my first love yet, I think this songs melody is really beautiful and can be applied to objects/family that I considered really important to me that have since disappeared from my life.

P!nk - F**kin' Perfect

Personally I think that P!nk is a really inspirational singer, and this song is one of her best. The lyrics really resonated with me and reminded me that there is someone in my life who appreciates me for being me even though I may not fit into the status quo.