• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

youtube music

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Mike Oldfield - Incantations

Maddy Prior from Steeleye Span guests on the album. Part 2 features her singing the words to the poem "Hiawatha" by Longfellow.

L

loveless92

Just discovered this. He screams a sample from a Front 242 song...

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rammstein Spring!

To Rockstar101

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score

Did you ever notice how cute Jorma Taccone is?

I adore Jorma and Andy; I think they are completely adorable... I think Jorma may have Andy a bit beat, though... he's too cute :blushing:

Oh... a song. That's right.

A lot of people sadly remember Tupac Shakur as a man who glamorized "thug life"; he was always on the news for something that he said, heading to court for something he was accused of or worse, attacked for the person he was. Sometimes, literally; as was the case that ended his life all too soon. :(

People don't always remember the gentle soul Tupac had. While many of his songs did speak harshly against society or have violent undertones, there were some very beautiful moments in some of the songs he recorded. These songs spoke of a man still trying to find his way in the world; maybe a bit defeated at times, but still positive.

I do not consider myself much of a hip-hop fan, but with that being said, Tupac is the only rap artist to ever make me feel something deep inside. His song, "Changes"; released not too long after his passing is the only hip-hop song ever that has caused me to shed tears. If you haven't heard it yet, please do so.

The song I'm posting here is another beautiful track from this man. One of the things Tupac always mentioned was the close relationship with his mother, Afeni Shakur. She raised and molded him into a man the world could be proud of and even if he occasionally sidestepped from that, he never forgot his humbling background or the love from the woman who did everything she could to raise him, even through her own problems.

This is her ode to her. There is not one negative word (curse) in it and his flow on this track and something special.

This is "Dear Mama". RIP Tupac. :heart:

Last edited:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
"All I can do is just offer you my love..." :heart: I would love to dance to this with someone someday... :dreaming: