• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I've had a lot of annoying computer & internet problems for the last 10 days. Today I finally managed to fix all the problems & everything is working perfect again! Really good feeling!

I hate this problems so much too, so I can feel with u :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
If everyone could give a little like Brian... What a world.

THIS article makes me happy :)

46u76.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Going on a shopping trip to Bosnia tomorrow!

Believe me, shopping in Bosnia-Herzegovina can be a truly unique experience. :p

bgilzuecua.jpg

Translation: Selling cheap eggs for the protests!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I ate him with my eyes and took my bus to work... I was really late :p

Shit! (sorry) - And I thought it came an happy end. But what is not today can be possible tomorrow - isn't it?! :thumbs up:

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I had taken in one rescue pregnant cat and 5 rescue 10 day old kittens two months ago and 11 kittens out of 12 made it. One litter I had bottle fed for 5 weeks. Today I found four really great homes for 6 of them. I am thrilled.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had taken in one rescue pregnant cat and 5 rescue 10 day old kittens two months ago and 11 kittens out of 12 made it. One litter I had bottle fed for 5 weeks. Today I found four really great homes for 6 of them. I am thrilled.

I have great respect for you, because you're doing such a noble job. All the best! Keep up the good work. :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sunny days make me happy

vfddhg.jpg

I don't know about you, but sunshine does make me happy. :)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is a little late.

Last Thursday, my buddy from work and I went to a local company for service training. We repair medical pumps. It was a two day school.
On noon time of the first day..."Any questions?" "No".

Training over. We were free until Monday.

Jase

Reaction score
Normally, this time of year is uncomfortably hot and humid; however, for the couple of weeks it's been awesome! Instead of being the average of 100 F plus, it's been the mid-to-upper 80's F!! :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesssss, Sam Smith is back in the studio

2022929213.jpg

Just can't wait for new album :nail biting:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Congratulations on getting a new job. Get a great start! ;)

That will be the same what I want to wish you from deep of the bottom of my heart. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:p:p

Jase

Reaction score
After watching the locals news today, it made me realize just how lucky I am...
An unexpected tornado hit our city around 1:30 am Sunday morning. It happened so quickly the National Weather Service didn't issue a warning until it was too late and the city didn't have enough time activate the storm sirens.

The scary part is that it formed 3 miles from me on the exact street that my house if off of. Luckily, it shifted southeast about 1 block from my turn off and barely missed my neighborhood.

Although our yards were filled with insulation and other debris from the damaged businesses. It destroyed a major shopping center and various restaurants close by that I visit often. Good news, no one was killed, but we had a lot of injuries since there was a 24 hour restaurant and another bar in the vicinity where the tornado formed.

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Nothing up there with the previous post, but I live opposite a small company here and the most BEAUTIFUL guy is working there. At this time of year, he is in a sleeveless T-shirt and shorts and his body is LOVELY - all muscles where there should be but not too much. You don't often see that here. I see him every morning and every night. It makes me happy.:)