• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Cerno

Reaction score
Just sad to realize Im still single....

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
An annoying day.
I have the world's oldest cell phone, and finally decided to upgrade to a new Samsung. FedEx delivery today, which is good. It's the only day I'm home.
I've been waiting all day...and waiting still. No new phone for me.
Boo Hoo.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today been Sunday and tomorrow been Monday means back to work:(, why does the weekend go so fast while we are all enjoying it :hug:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
why does the weekend go so fast while we are all enjoying it :hug:

I think everyday go fast...try to spend your weekend with a fish in aquarium... talking with him then watch the time... :duh: I'm joking ;)

Wish you a great start of new week! :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think everyday go fast...try to spend your weekend with a fish in aquarium... talking with him then watch the time... :duh: I'm joking ;)

Wish you a great start of new week! :)

Aww thanks my dear friend haiducii:heart: for your kind comment & yes i too also think everyday goes fast as well and regarding about that, I don't have any fish as pets, and thanks i will try to have a great start to the new week now;) and same wishes to you and eveeryone, I hope you all have a great start to the new week! & be safe :big hug:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Come on.
Bitching, complaining, moaning, groaning....it's one of the simple joys of life.

Quietus666

Reaction score
I had a pretty good day, but actually my low self-esteem and the fact that I don't have a boyfriend and I'm lonely makes me sad every day.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cyprus not making into the finals in the Eurovison Contest this year:( :hug:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Knowing that I might not have a job come September :(

I have been madly applying for full time jobs the past 2 years, but nothing. So I just hope the new company taking over will take me on.

I hate this worry :(..... stresses me out :(

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Knowing that I might not have a job come September :(

I have been madly applying for full time jobs the past 2 years, but nothing. So I just hope the new company taking over will take me on.

I hate this worry :(..... stresses me out :(

Those things really sucks:eek:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Painful Reinstalling my entire Windows 8 Operating System after accidentally updating one of the drivers in Windows Update which i should of ignored, lucky i was able to get in my Mac OSX and copy all my files from the Bootcamp disk that my windows partition is installed on and transfer it to my External HD, sadly i lost all my website bookmarks i had saved in my browser:( :hug:

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
it is sad to see that some people are sad as soon as they wake up and look into the mirror...please try to think positively...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
it is sad to see that some people are sad as soon as they wake up and look into the mirror...please try to think positively...

Thx for that wise thought about life ;)

FilthyThing

Reaction score
No matter how much I wish and dream and hope, he'll never love me.

tumblr_litnlyILId1qh4rzpo1_500.gif

viviank

Reaction score
i'm just sad cause of all the sad people in the world.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm not sad any more. I've had so much pain in the past that nothing can hurt me anymore.
When I was homeless and starving I didn't know how I would survive but here I am with my husband, both of us growing old together in gloriously content poverty. A cup of tea, a bar of chocolate and thine beside me singing. What else do we need as long as somebody loves us?
For everybody feeling shit tonight, you would not believe what hidden reserves of strength you have, you are tougher inside than you can possibly imagine and you can make it, and you will make it.