• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Idiocracy, 2005.
By Mike Judge of Beavis and Butthead fame, so the jokes are sometimes purile but always funny. He imagines a world where the stupid are in charge, his White House is a chaotic circus where nobody knows what they are doing. Don't be alarmed, it's only a movie, nothing like that could ever happen in real life. It's hard to find a copy of this, a certain vulpine organisation didn't want the film to be a success, but you can watch it free on Veoh right now.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Idiocracy, 2005.
By Mike Judge of Beavis and Butthead fame, so the jokes are sometimes purile but always funny. He imagines a world where the stupid are in charge, his White House is a chaotic circus where nobody knows what they are doing. Don't be alarmed, it's only a movie, nothing like that could ever happen in real life. It's hard to find a copy of this, a certain vulpine organisation didn't want the film to be a success, but you can watch it free on Veoh right now.

MV5BMWQ4MzI2ZDQtYjk3MS00ODdjLTkwN2QtOTBjYzIwM2RmNzgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I'm "Not Sure" but I think this is one of the best movies I've ever watched. For one thing I love Luke Wilson in this movie. A Lazy-Boy-Potty-Chair? Genius! President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho? Genius!

Mike Judge hit it out of the park with this movie. I mean I loved Beavis & Butthead and all but this movie was Genius in my humble opinion.

Great post! dargelos

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

MV5BMWQ4MzI2ZDQtYjk3MS00ODdjLTkwN2QtOTBjYzIwM2RmNzgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I'm "Not Sure" but I think this is one of the best movies I've ever watched. For one thing I love Luke Wilson in this movie. A Lazy-Boy-Potty-Chair? Genius! President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho? Genius!

Mike Judge hit it out of the park with this movie. I mean I loved Beavis & Butthead and all but this movie was Genius in my humble opinion.

Great post! dargelos

Why doesn't anybody else ever post the trailers?

The opening scene, which eerily resembles the current state of the world...

And for the "Clevons" amongst us who are either too stupid or too lazy to find it on their own, the full movie...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Why doesn't anybody else ever post the trailers?

Well some of us do ;)

Well the cast list looks good and it has a good idea for a storyline - pity the film is not that good a watch

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Dargelos, W!nston and Brmstn69 - and this evening we will watch IDIOCRACY.
In the year 2006 - in this good old time - the people could see into the future! -:)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wanted to watch IDIOCRACY but my BF insisted to watch LADY BIRD. We've watched it now. Hmmmmm - do you have watched this film?
I think if I will watch it for a second time, I'll get severe depression.

But if anyone of you liked this film - please tell me the reason!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wanted to watch IDIOCRACY but my BF insisted to watch LADY BIRD. We've watched it now. Hmmmmm - do you have watched this film?
I think if I will watch it for a second time, I'll get severe depression.

But if anyone of you liked this film - please tell me the reason!

Quite frankly, I didn't think it was that good. But I think that the opening scene I posted is one of the best examples of satirical social commentary every put to film...

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Gerald's Game

Based on a book by Stephen King. This was pretty weird. Not at all what I was expecting. I don't know if I want to watch it again, but I think I'd have to to figure out really how the monster plays into it. I didn't get the connection.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wanted to watch IDIOCRACY but my BF insisted to watch LADY BIRD.

I'm so sorry to hear that you BF has such a shitty taste in movies :p

Lady Bird is about a teenage girl growing up in 21st century America...To be honest, I've seen MANY better female coming of age movies / Juno, f.e.

Lady Bird is the film that's been most overrated by critics out of all of this year's Oscar nominees! I would say it's not oscar-worthy...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that you BF has such a shitty taste in movies :p

Lady Bird is about a teenage girl growing up in 21st century America...To be honest, I've seen MANY better female coming of age movies / Juno, f.e.

Lady Bird is the film that's been most overrated by critics out of all of this year's Oscar nominees! I would say it's not oscar-worthy...

:rofl::thinking: I'll better don't show him your comment. Perhaps afterwards I would have a problem with him. :eek::p

But you are totally correct - as I have said, I thought to be deeply depressed after this film. ----- And as you have mentioned: JUNO was a film with a message - but this one.....???? Bullshit!!!!