• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are You Happy With Your Penis Size?

greekhot

Reaction score
Thank you!!Feel free to post your cock pics too, in this thread!!!:)

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Trust me when i say not all black ppl are huge! ;p

greekhot

Reaction score
I like that chocolate color on the skin even without a huge cock...are you black??You should not be ashamed of your size!How long are you??

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
ahaha well what the hell! Im like 1.5 inches flaccid and like 5.5 inches hard....its quite weird.

greekhot

Reaction score
This is quite normal, you should not feel underprivilleged or sth...you are good...dont worry!!!:)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I like that chocolate color on the skin even without a huge cock...are you black??You should not be ashamed of your size!How long are you??

in this thread you can see him... ^^

He's looking real good ;)

sidwell4

Reaction score
Could be mind over matter but I would prefer to be bigger.

mrduke

Not a hater
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty happy with size, girth and uncircumsized! At this age, I'd be in serious trouble if I thought otherwise!

lhardwick69

Reaction score
around 7 to 7.5 inches cut little thick but being bottom i never pay that much attention to my cock--sure guys suck me then fuck me then suck me off tell me ho nice my cock is but other than that i never think much about it--and as for the size of his dick doesnt matter on size--been fuck by cocks up to 11 inches long--but the best fucks i really gotten that i reall yloved was by guys with 4 to 7 inches especially one guy he was little over 4 inches and he proved to me that size doesnt matter

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
I'm happy. Would I complain if it were an 1"-1.5" bigger nope. By the way never had an experience with an uncut dick so can't say If I would want one or not.

budman62301

Reaction score
I wish mine was bigger,mine is 7" & would like it to be 9 or 10" plus fatter

is there any way be make it bigger

plus will any of you like to have it up your.... please reply midwest,illinois [ qcy ]

kalei

Reaction score
yah, i'm ok with my size, i'm 5'8" / 147 lbs with a 7 inch uncut dick (but if i pull the hood over the head, i exceed 7 inches :rofl: i sometimes wish i was a lil taller (assuming then that the dick would be a lil bigger as well) :blushing:

richard69

Reaction score
100% truth! You think we lie, LuiM?! :eek:
No way!!
Here is my big str8 uncut ...
It's still not full erected so it looks kinda small on this picture.

I would call this cock.....acceptable! :)