• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish Bondage - do it safely!

mefodu

Reaction score
As much as my partner loves being tied up and gagged sometimes, we have never tried risky things like breath control.. more and more I hear horror stories about people passing out or even getting close to death from that! Guys, please don't do it! Or at least for a few seconds! Play safe always !

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i enjoy bondage and extreme sex--few years ago--i was lied up and this guy using belts and whips and other objects and it wasnt his first time with me using them--and i love being pushed to my limits as sometimes ejaculating without hand touching dick when shooting can be quite orgasmic--

one day he thought he was using a bwlt but used a whip instead and couple whacks on my back cut my back open-not huge horror movie type cutbut enough that required 22 stitches all together--he apologized for it and i told him he was fine --but the thing was we never stopped but he did change from the whip he was using to a belt--as he can swing harder with a belt----
things went well rest of the time doing it even though i was bleeding and he got to do things never done that night and so did i but i loved it so we learned to do pain with a little blood but not like we did that night--

so yes be careful--trust your partner you are with and remember accidents do happen--all we can do is learn from it and move along--

as for breathe control and sticking objects in your penis isnt safe at all--the choking game can quickly turn bad causing the person to stroke or even die-and sticking things in your penis can damage the penis plus cause erectile disfunction over time-

mefodu

Reaction score
Oh goodness me. What a story! But i I totally agree with you!