• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Daddy and Boy relationship

turkeyman

Reaction score
I agree with by myself. I have never been in a relationship am not out but I think an older man can teach love, respect, devotion and of course dedicated love.

Daedalus

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

"Teach" is the problematic word here. Are relationships based on one teaching the other or are they about learning from each other? People learn from their own mistakes and the mistakes of their surroundings. I am wondering also how mature these older men really are, since we are talking about people who seem to be way more interested in a guy in a specific range of age than who this guy is, most of the time. There's a difference between being attracted to a guy despite his age and insisting on meeting guys who are in a specific range of age. Seeing as it seems that "teaching" always shows its ugly nose when referring to an intergenerational relationship, it's clear that these relationships essentially based on age differences are not as mature as they seem.

I agree. However, it's not a simple matter -some intergenerational sexual relationships work and others don't. Culture and social norms also have a bearing on such relationships, for example sexual relationships between older (often wealthy!) men and young women are considered quite acceptable at present, versus the homosexual equivalent between an older and younger man? In any event this debate dates back to ancient times -Aristotle sets out various definitions of friendship in the Ethics (book VIII), including the general category of 'friendship between unequals'. To make a specific point though I would say that inequality (whether monetary, or related to age, rank, social standing, etc.) between lovers is always potentially problematic. But to each his own -what works for some might not work for others and vice versa.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
... To make a specific point though I would say that inequality (whether monetary, or related to age, rank, social standing, etc.) between lovers is always potentially problematic. But to each his own -what works for some might not work for others and vice versa.

...As I said in an older post, if the situation was really one of love and based on a healthy relationship, we wouldn't read "daddy/boy relationships" anywhere. We'd talk about relationships between human individuals, because people would understand that older doesn't equate wiser, nor does it equate mature. Older people can still learn from younger people and they will once they understand their life is not as perfect as they are brought to think by false ideologies that older men know more about love, devotion and all that crap.

I guess that my first comment is that "daddy" and "boy" are more sexual roles than actual relationship. And age is not necessarily the determining factor in who plays what role. Of course, from the outside many will look at any intergenerational gay relationship and assume it's a daddy/boy thing. But that isn't necessarily the case.

Yes, an age difference can be problematic as Putin points out, but not any more so than a nationality, race, or class difference. But I think where any of these cross cultural relationships work is where the difference is also part of the force that binds them together. For example, if I love France and it's language and culture, the fact that I am American and a potential mate is French is not a negative - it's a positive.

Also I agree with both Putin and Nilstreet, for a relationship to last the learning has to go both ways. I used to have a much younger partner, and I learned a tremendous amount from him, not the least of which was how to really love without holding pieces of myself away. He was also interested in the music and culture that I grew up with, and I got to see the world in a new way through his eyes. But isn't that really true of all good relationships? We are all different, and we have to be willing to see and learn from the other's point of view.

aleks90

Reaction score
These sorts of relationships freak me out, and I'd probably stop talking to friends if they did this.

Fusion

Reaction score
It wouldn't work for me but I hope you work it out.

turkeyman

Reaction score
Daddy son relationship?

Age is just a number on a calendar. Why oh why can't gay and straight people see this. If love is present nothing else maters in my mind. If a person loves someone and want to be with that person and take care of them for the rest of their lives then age should not matter. We all have to enjoy what we have for the short time we are on this earth. :pP

D

diklik

Age is just a number on a calendar. Why oh why can't gay and straight people see this. If love is present nothing else maters in my mind.

I totally agree, so long as the relationship is between consenting adult partners. Certainly, there may be young males in their late teens who know what they want, but if the age gap is too large, it could prove problematical - not to mention legally questionable in regions of the world where adulthood is age 21. We need to push our politicians for legislative changes that allow young men to freely exercise their right to live and love whomever they choose. I know of one unfortunate situation in western USA where two men had very strong desires for each other, and wanted to share their lives together. One was under 21 and his parents created a legal situation where the elder of the two (early 30's) was charged with abduction of a minor child for sexual purposes (colloquially known as Megan's Law).

The case was dismissed when the older man agreed to stop seeing the younger one. Both are known to me, both are unhappy, one has attempted suicide out of his profound depression. The whole age thing both enrages me and makes me sad.

illumulli

Reaction score
I Feel that someone older can offer someone younger new experiences that otherwise might not cum about. The can also be true for the older partner.

SDEthan

Reaction score
I have a friend in this type of relationship, it was a little disconcerting at first when he called him daddy... but it just became a part of who they were, no one even notices it now. They have a very stable healthy relationship.

mtthwsmns

Reaction score
I dont know if they will work persay. i guess it depends on the guys involved. saying that though. I have the daddy/boy relationship sexy as hell. I'm 22 and would love to find a daddy to fuck me hard.

U

up18

I think the best relationships are those that are with people of the same age or contemporary no more about five years of diference

catredtonic

Reaction score
I'am 20 and I want a relationship with an older man....I love the feeling of being protected.

Marcus32

Reaction score
When I was in my late teens and twenties, I was always attracted to and often involved with older guys in their thirties or early forties. Not so much anymore, I prefer guys around my own age, but I still find the theme very hot in films.

guynaustx

Reaction score
good looking 48 yo here who just got out of a 7 year relationship with someone who was 20 years younger than me. it was a very good relationship, i love him dearly.

shp

Reaction score
of course it may be a difficult situation, but in my opinion a longer term relationship is always possible, if the feelings are real.

A

adofo

It is a fetish. Do fetishes work for some? Yes. Do I think it is a long-term relationship that would last? No. I'm into older men but I wouldn't get into a relationship with one.

rebornme40

Reaction score
most young guys that are interested in older men, i found, are in it for the money.