• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Do you think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Ugly?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Mmm...well some people say he's attractive (body or mind) but for me, he's on this 'normal' type, not too shabby I guess.

Wes2475

Reaction score
I'm sure if you post your picture in here then we can judge how you look. Ugly is a mean word to call someone, it's like bulling, I rather not use that word on people.

kev6ft6

Reaction score
I agree with the positive comments. It seems like a sad waste of time to create a post based on a negative opinion about ugliness. We are all entitled to express our opinions, it is a great freedom we have to do so..

Joseph, in my opinion, has a unique appearance, very pleasant and handsome physical features, but his greatest appeal is his personality, charisma and energy. A great personality goes SUCH a long way in making someone appear more physically beautiful!

alcass

Reaction score
Liked him in INCEPTION, but since stopped fancying him.

mike hawk

Reaction score
To call him ugly is just wrong. I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But please... if he's fucking ugly for you I wonder what you would call some of our hollywood actors...

:no::no::no:

Camlover

Reaction score
There's definitely something about him I like. And he's a good actor, which is a good part of why he's famous: he earned it.

chris80233

Reaction score
Definitely HOT . Did you see Inception? Hotter than Leo in my personal opinion!

kofolak

Reaction score
hes not ugly!! i immediately fell in love with him after seeing inception. hes talented actor and hes sexy in his own way.

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
This thread definitely needs some more Joseph Gordon-Levitt goodness to calm everyone down.

josephgordonlevitt4.jpg

josephgordonlevitt8.jpg

josephgordonlevitt1.jpg

How anyone can call this man ugly is beyond me, but to each their own, I guess. And yes, he's got talent in spades.

S

Stoic

I think he's a chameleon really. He can play that dorky romantic straight guy in 500 Days of Summer or a smooth self-assured man in Inception. He's just great.

klooles657

Reaction score
i just watched him in "Mysterious Skin" great movie BTW, and had a hard time putting my thumb on other movies he had been in. I looked at his imdb profile and I haven't seen any movie he was in over the last decade except Inception. Then i scrolled all the way down and realized its the kid from Angels in the Outfield.

nobrakes82

Reaction score
I love him! Sometimes he does look better than others. I think he looks better in real life than he does in the movies.

fkboy1

Reaction score
He is soooooo cute!!! :)

He looked quite HOT in the movie 'Inception'. Love that guy. :D :heart: