• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2020

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Netherlands: Jeangu Macrooy - Grow

z4367op98009.jpg

On 10 January 2020, the Dutch selection committee confirmed that Jeangu Macrooy will represent the Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020! According to the managing director of Dutch broadcaster AVROTROS, Jeangu has been on the radar for quite some time. “The song he delivered touched us right away. We are very happy that Jeangu wants to go on this journey with us!”

Jeangu Macrooy (born November 6, 1993 in Paramaribo) is a Surinamese singer-songwriter. He has been living in the Netherlands since 2014. Macrooy's music can best be described as modern soul. His audience is in the Netherlands, Suriname, and increasingly in Belgium, France and Germany.

In the autobiographical song Grow, Jeangu opens his heart and mind up to the world around him. The song is his personal story about getting older and his quest to find himself.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Switzerland: Gjon's Tears - Répondez-moi

ZREJ54667JTR.jpg

On 4 March 2020, Swiss public Broadcaster SRF announced that Gjon's Tears will represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 with the song 'Répondez-moi'.

10 years after Michael von der Heide's 2010 entry Il Pleut de L'Or, Switzerland has chosen a French song for the Eurovision Song Contest. 21-year-old singer and songwriter of Kosovar-Albanian descent Gjon’s Tears, with his song Répondez-moi, was selected by a 100-member audience panel and an international jury comprising 20 music experts after submitting his song in an open call for entries.

The subject of the song is very personal for Gjon’s Tears and is also universal and speaks to everyone. Gjon’s Tears says: “Everyone asks themselves why exactly are we here, where do we come from and where are we going. These are key questions, particularly for people from a migrant background.”

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Israel: Eden Alene - Feker Libi

j6787684i89987o.jpg

Public broadcaster KAN has aired the selection show, ‘The Next Song For Eurovision’, during which their representative Eden Alene performed 4 potential Eurovision 2020 entries. With 282 points, 'Feker Libi' came out on top.

Eden Alene (born 7 May 2000) is an Israeli singer. In January 2018, she she won the third season of Israeli reality show The X Factor Israel. In 2019, she participated in the seventh season of Israeli reality show Rising Star, achieving first place on February 4, 2020. As the winner, she will represent Israel in the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 held in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Eden's Eurovision 2020 entry Feker Libi was co-written and produced by one of Israel's most prominent musicians, Idan Raichel, and one of Israel's top hit makers, Doron Medalie, wrote other Israeli Eurovision entries such as Toy (2018), Golden Boy (2015) and Made of Stars (2016).

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Georgia: Tornike Kipiani - Take Me as I Am

776587476zt.jpg

On 3 March 2020, public broadcaster GPB premiered the music video for ‘Take Me As I Am’ by Tornike Kipiani, the Georgian entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam.

Tornike Kipiani (born 11 December 1987 in Tbilisi, Georgia) is a Georgian singer. He won the first season of X Factor Georgia in 2014. He was selected to represent his country in the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 after winning Georgian Idol.

The song was written by Tornike himself, and was arranged together with Aleko Berdzenishvili. The music video was directed by Temo Kvirkvelia.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Belarus: VAL - Da Vidna

3elaa113434.jpg

During their national final in Minsk, Belarus decided that VAL, with the song 'Da Vidna', will represent them at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam. VAL will perform in the first half of the first Semi-Final on 12 May.

VAL is a duo consisting of couple Valerie Gribusova and Vlad Pashkevich. They experiment with genres such as house, R&B, pop and hip-hop, combined with vogue and fashion. Since the launch of their first single Кто ты есть (Who Are You), the couple has been pushing the boundaries of their music and performance.

Lead singer, songwriter and dancer Valerie Gribusova previously participated in The Voice of Ukraine and won the singing competition Slavic Bazaar. Vlad Pashkevich is a music producer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist whose production studio ToneTwins produced Belarus’ Eurovision 2017 entry Story Of My Life by Naviband.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Azerbaijan: Efendi - Cleopatra

z57586EW.jpg

Azerbaijan's public broadcaster İctimai has revealed that they will enter Eurovision 2020 with 'Cleopatra', by Efendi (formerly known as Samira Efendi). The song was written by Luuk van Beers, Alan Roy Scott and Sarah Lake and was produced together with Tony Cornelissen.

Samira Azer gizi Efendiyeva (born: 7 April 1991), known as Samira Efendi, is an Azerbaijani singer. She gained popularity in her home country after participating in the singing competitions Yeni Ulduz (2009), Böyük Səhnə (2014) and The Voice of Azerbaijan (2015-2016, third place).

About her song, Efendi says: "Cleopatra is a song about trusting your gut instinct, standing up for yourself and being a “queen” - even when things get tough and especially if someone betrays or hurts you."

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Russia: Little Big - Uno

uuu72de55937b87qq.jpg

Public broadcaster C1R has selected the self-proclaimed punk-pop-rave band Little Big to represent Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam. The song "Uno" will be added to Little Big's impressive discography, which has already reached a combined total of 1 billion YouTube views.

Little Big is a Russian rave band founded in 2013 in Saint Petersburg. The band consits of Ilya Ilich Prusikin, Sergey Gokk Makarov, Sonya Tayurskaya, and Anton Boo Lissov.

The idea for Uno came to the group members' minds while being on holiday in Los Angeles in the United States. There, a first demo was recorded in a DIY (do-it-yourself) studio. Back home in St. Petersburg, Russia, the lyrics were written and the vocals were recorded. After a few days, Uno was officially born.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who will win Eurovision Song Contest 2020?

We now know all 41 participating songs of Eurovision 2020!

What do you think who will win Eurovision Song Contest 2020?

Bookmakers have predicted Bulgaria :thinking:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just wonder if covid-19 will make the ESC 2020 in Rotterdam impossible? I just started thinking about this sad possibility...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just wonder if covid-19 will make the ESC 2020 in Rotterdam impossible? I just started thinking about this sad possibility...

The Dutch broadcaster NPO, who is organising Eurovision Song Contest 2020, has planned for several scenarios in relation to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.

It will be sad but understandable if this is cancelled...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eurovision 2020 in Rotterdam is cancelled

It is with deep regret that we have to announce the cancellation of the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam.

Over the past few weeks, we have explored many alternative options to allow the Eurovision Song Contest to go ahead.

However, the uncertainty created by the spread of COVID-19 throughout Europe – and the restrictions put in place by the governments of the participating broadcasters and the Dutch authorities - means the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) has taken the difficult decision to not continue with the live event as planned. The health of artists, staff, fans and visitors, as well as the situation in the Netherlands, Europe and the world, is at the heart of this decision.

We are very proud that the Eurovision Song Contest has united audiences every year, without interruption, for the past 64 years and we, like the millions of you around the world, are extremely saddened that it can not take place in May.

We ask some patience as we work through the ramifications of this unprecedented decision and patiently await further news in the coming days and weeks. During that time, we would like to pay tribute to all the Host Broadcaster team in the Netherlands and our 41 public service broadcasters who have worked so hard planning this year’s event.

We are all heartbroken that the Eurovision Song Contest will not be able to be staged in May but feel confident that the whole Eurovision family, across the world, will continue to provide love and support for each other at this difficult time.

SOURCE: eurovision(.)tv

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sad but I fully understand why - and I think it's the correct decision!

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am devastated by this decision, but I do understand that it is the correct one.
The ESC for me was always an opportunity to forget about problems and issues and that's why I feel very sad about this.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it is a bit premature at this point. Vaccines will be readily available by May. They start next week in the US.

portugal10

Reaction score
At least we are getting a contest in some way in 2021 :heart: