• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
AZERBAIJAN: Nadir Rustamli - Fade To Black

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who is tipped to win in Eurovision 2022 odds?

Kalush Orchestra from Ukraine remains the favorite to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2022, as all forty competing songs have been revealed.

Who is your favorite so far from Esc 2022 ? :thinking:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I only know half of the songs really well. The others I've just heard once or twice.
I think my fav so far could be..... Romania :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ESC 2022 - First Semi-Final

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 has begun! The first Semi-final in the Pala Olimpico Arena in Turin is over. 17 songs competed for the 10 tickets to the Grand Final on Saturday 14 May 2022. The 10 songs qualified for the Grand Final:

I predict that most of the top televoting points went to Ukraine and Moldova! :thinking:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I enjoyed Norway :thumbs up: and Latvia :( the most.

I'm happy that both Iceland and Portugal got through - for some reason I thought only one of them would!

I like the recording of the song by Austria....not the live vocal though~X(

Less than an hour 'til Semi 2 begins - enjoy it :heart:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ESC 2022 - Second Semi-Final

The final 10 countries qualified for the Grand Final of Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Damn, Ireland not making it another year :thinking:

Israeli song was not so bad or boring but the singer was annoying as hell. X_X

I'm sorry but who voted for Serbia!? :eek: Covid really took Europe's taste, huh?

Loved Sweden! :heart:

Any Eurovision historians around? Are there always this many queer presenting acts every year or is this a Maneskin winning side effect? :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
EBU reveals new rule changes for ESC 2022

If two countries end up with the same number of points on Saturday, the winner will be the one who can stay the longest on San Marino's mechanical bull. :rofl:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I voted for Czech Republic, Romania & Finland so was delighted they reached the final.:)

I've high hopes for UK. Great singer, great song, likeable guy, good staging - if he nails the vocal tonight, they deserve their best result in years.

I want Czech Republic to beat their highest ever result (6th) but might be wishful thinking.

I love the song from Italy but the clip we were shown...didn't look/sound great.

I think Sweden has become my favourite song in this years contest.

I'm wondering who came 11th in each semi - just missing out on a place in tonights show ?

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've high hopes for UK. Great singer, great song, likeable guy, good staging - if he nails the vocal tonight, they deserve their best result in years.

I think it's about time to bring the ESC back to the UK (or Ireland!). ;)

I think Sweden has become my favourite song in this years contest.

Same here! :heart:

I'm wondering who came 11th in each semi - just missing out on a place in tonights show ?

1. semi - final -> 11th place: Croatia
2. semi - final -> 11th place: North Macedonia

See you next year in Marioupul! :worried: