• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

First time

Ckybam33

Reaction score
This weekend will be my first time ever with a male sexually. I’m 28 and going to be hooking up with a 67 year old guy. Super nervous always have had fantasy thoughts that I kept bottled up and im finally acting on those urges!! Any advice?

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i was recently wth a fellow just turned 18 and he wanted to be with a guy and he knew i was gay--he knew about me for several years before that but just as friends--but he comes to me telling me what he wanted from me for his 18 birthday present-- he tells me he wants his ass rimmed then his dick sucked by a guy and then he wanted to fuck then be fucked so i made his dream come true

so basically know what you are wanting to do and not do--tell him that you never did anything with a guy at all--and since he is older i am sure he will point you in the right direction--alot of us older guys love younger guys like you for the reason you are decicing to go along with your gay urges--and we know to go easier at first--unlike guys your age will force you into things and make your experience unpleasurable

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This weekend will be my first time ever with a male sexually. I’m 28 and going to be hooking up with a 67 year old guy. Super nervous always have had fantasy thoughts that I kept bottled up and im finally acting on those urges!! Any advice?
Well my dear friend, - at first I hope that you will have a great weekend and that all your fantasies will come true.
You say that you are hooking
up with a guy who is 67. Will he be the top? Or are both of you versatile? If you are the bottom,
I think it could hurt at the first time. So my advice is as much lube as you can get. It would be interesting to hear after the weekend from you how you "survived" :giggle: this first "full contact". And think because your partner is 67 he will have enough know-how to guide you.
Good luck for your first time - and if you want let us know later your experience. (y)

Ckybam33

Reaction score
i was recently wth a fellow just turned 18 and he wanted to be with a guy and he knew i was gay--he knew about me for several years before that but just as friends--but he comes to me telling me what he wanted from me for his 18 birthday present-- he tells me he wants his ass rimmed then his dick sucked by a guy and then he wanted to fuck then be fucked so i made his dream come true

so basically know what you are wanting to do and not do--tell him that you never did anything with a guy at all--and since he is older i am sure he will point you in the right direction--alot of us older guys love younger guys like you for the reason you are decicing to go along with your gay urges--and we know to go easier at first--unlike guys your age will force you into things and make your experience unpleasurable
That sounds hot but thanks for the advise have been wanting an older man just took awhile to find one haha

Ckybam33

Reaction score
Well my dear friend, - at first I hope that you will have a great weekend and that all your fantasies will come true.
You say that you are hooking
up with a guy who is 67. Will he be the top? Or are both of you versatile? If you are the bottom,
I think it could hurt at the first time. So my advice is as much lube as you can get. It would be interesting to hear after the weekend from you how you "survived" :giggle: this first "full contact". And think because your partner is 67 he will have enough know-how to guide you.
Good luck for your first time - and if you want let us know later your experience. (y)
Okay awesome I’ll definitely let you know how it went hopefully good haha and I don’t quite know what I am yet top or bottom have to experiment and see what I like

Ckybam33

Reaction score
So I told you I’d keep you posted so it started with many drinks haha And started slow he let me blow him finally had a cock in my mouth and I blew him until he came all over my face. He then took it easy and tried fucking me first he was just too big and i was too tight so the night consisted of lots of oral and me fucking him everywhere around this hotel room. He was gentle with me and I had fun i also found out I love cum haha

lickpaul2

Reaction score
Great that you had a good first time. I had a similar positive experience when I was a virgin at 20 in a hotel with a guy in his mid-50s. I'd known him from the area I was living and fancied him because of how confident he was. I just asked him outright if he would introduce me to gay sex. He was super kind, attentive and careful with me. And I was lucky to meet him a few times over two years until he wished me well with guys my own age who by then I'd started to date. I still think of him fondly 40 years later.