• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Game Soundtracks

L

loveless92

Goofy game, but good soundtrack and there's a good Let's Play out there by a guy nicknamed "The Spoony One"

bobalmighty4

Reaction score
Nobou Uematsu is the king of soundtracks IMO.

I recently found this gem, not by Nobou but an awesome piece of arrange music from an obscure Neo-Geo game

Last edited by a moderator:

heisemeise

Reaction score
Jedi Knight 2 will allways remain my favourite:

yaoied

Reaction score
I really like the soundtracks from Chrono Trigger, pity Yasunori Mitsuda didn't orchestrate all of his sound tracks.

Ever heard of 'Wind scene' from Chrono Trigger? I find that is quite nostalgic. reminds me of many things, I don't know why...

L

loveless92

Masami Ueda is amazing. There are things about this game that I absolutely love. The castle you start in. Best song in any game soundtrack ever. There's a point in the bottom of the castle where you find a skeleton of a soldier and by him is a grenade launcher, idk why, but I think that is just so cool and gives a feel to the castle.

L

loveless92

(Credits song from System Shock 2)
Great game, one of my top 5 easily, it sucks how the price keeps going up for it, I need to get it before it costs like $50. Song is nice, soft electronic with samples from one of the enemies in the game.

L

loveless92

The first system shock's soundtrack is a bit annoying at first, but then it grows on you. To be honest, it's only worth playing the second one. The second one is easily one of my Top 5 favorite games.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

( Ezios Family song from Assassin's Creed II )

Hi Guys let me start by saying that I'm a Huge Fan of the Assassin's Creed video game franchise and this game is fantastic , One of my favorite top 10 games on Xbox 360 and the price for this game sells here in Australia for $48 which is pretty cheap since everything single Game that sells here in Australia starts from $99 which pretty much sucks , but i cannot wait until i get my hands on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood because i heard very good reviews about that game online and in video game magazines. This Song is nice and very sad:( as well but it also makes you think about Assassin’s creed 2 and ezio’s life and the song above is so touching it makes me want to cry:(

Cute Prince101's Rating Of Assassin's Creed II

So my rating I give for this entire game is 9.8 out of 10 .

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
well, as haven`t seen any fighting games around i decided to come up with this soundtrack:

if you listen carefully i`ll feel like dragged into this stage...at least that`s what i feel

L

loveless92

Tekken is my childhood. I have the two variations of the soundtrack to the first game on my iTunes.