• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Game Soundtracks

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
tekken is also part of my childhood as well, its sorrow that the game has lost this vibe...now it`s pretty much rock metal + eletronic (not complaining), but i miss these good time...speaking of nostalgia:

and, for me, Lei`s gotten the best soundtracks throughout the series:

L

loveless92

I bet the movie (not the anime, the life action one) is pretty bad, but I'm willing to watch it anyways. I know video game movies are terrible, but I like bad movies.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I bet the movie (not the anime, the life action one) is pretty bad, but I'm willing to watch it anyways. I know video game movies are terrible, but I like bad movies.

and believe me, tekken the movie is ridiculously horrible...as you`ve said just like the another movies based on fighting games

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

just found this soundtrack quite cute, hope u enjoy it too!

L

loveless92

and believe me, tekken the movie is ridiculously horrible...as you`ve said just like the another movies based on fighting games

The anime was alright, but the live action one excites me with that cute guy as Jin.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The anime was alright, but the live action one excites me with that cute guy as Jin.

anime as kinda cool, have to agree...the guy who played jin was cute (must be, as jins is), but all the rest is just crap. i`ve heard about rumors of a upcoming movie yet this year. truth or not i just hope it to be better than this one, what is not too hard.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

i`m lovin this one, doesnt sound much like any game soundtrack, its quite chilling for such thing. but anyways, just cool!

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
It certainly is not one of the best songs in a game but if you have played Deadly Premonition or watched a LP (I certainly recommend the one done by supergreatfriend) you won't get the song out of your head and I also had a few good giggles when it has been played in the background even it didn't fit into the situation at all.

C

Casanova

Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive for the game Mirror's Edge! This song always gives me goosebumps every time I hear it:)

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: