• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

If you wanna know more, all you have to do is ask!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
EDITED:

So, I decided to try something a bit different for the Forum... let's see how this takes off. :)

As many of you know (and some don't), the GBP Forum is over 10,000 strong. All different people from all different walks of life... and that's always a good thing. But sometimes, we all tend to get lost in the shuffle and we don't take the time to get to know the great posters and members of this Forum... so, why not ask them?

Here's how it goes: ask a question; any question. Doesn't matter what it is... whoever decides to answer then gets to ask a question of their choosing. No direct names to make sure no one gets left out... it's all about first come, first served; so to speak.

So, let's get cracking and get to know each other a bit better! Try to be respectful with your queries and all in all, let's have fun!

Hugs,

Jonny Fantastico

Last edited:

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
hmmmm, not sure this one is going to take off jonny:) but ill ask first Q, and its to you jonnyF: do you have a pet? (dog, cat, mouse..ect) and if so what's its name?

lots of hugs babe;)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, you win some; you lose some, Stanyy... but it's still early. :)

It's complicated to explain the pet thing... actually, not so much. I sort of have a dog. Her name is Diamond. I say "sort of" because it's not really my dog. The dog belongs to my brother. He got it while he lived here a few years ago and the place he moved to didn't allow pets, so she stayed here. Personally, I'm not her biggest fan. LOL I just never really bonded with her, I guess.

Alright... Stanyy, back at you with a question:

I remember on a different topic, you said something to the effect of "being too old of going out there to hunt for a guy". I figured it might be a bit of nervousness (because age is nothing but a number)... has the situation changed or are you still single?

And hugs right back at you, sweetie. :hug:

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
lol jonny, yes nerves might have a bit to do with it, but mostly I'm just a lazy bum when all is said and done...lol

and yes I'm still alone, and thats a bit depressing for me always:( But life goes on:)

next Q is for: intensepump, are you openly gay?

I

intensepump

lol jonny, yes nerves might have a bit to do with it, but mostly I'm just a lazy bum when all is said and done...lol

and yes I'm still alone, and thats a bit depressing for me always:( But life goes on:)

next Q is for: intensepump, are you openly gay?

That's a complicated question. LOL.

First let me say, I've been married & divorced a couple of times and I have children. I've not been with a woman for about 3 years now. Though my history is bi, I think at this point in life, I'm really gay, at least what I want at the present.

So..I guess I'm playing the military game...don't ask don't tell...people in my life don't ask, but they can't help but know...The Democrat party leaders know. I speak up very loudly for gay rights in my job, my church, my life.

I don't openly announce my sexual orientation, mainly because I guess I would have to say...anything goes!! I don't hide it, if I met the right guy, I would want him to be with me and I wouldn't hide it. But I don't want to hurt my family either and it would...
Told you it's complicated, but I'm maybe 20% out if that is an answer..lol. My son will graduate from HS next year, after that I am more open to be out.

ok...my turn...hmmm...so many questions..for so many...
but since I find Stanny so sweet...I want to know him better so...

Stanny?..tell me 10 things about you that I don't know about you that will further peak my interest?

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
OOOO thanks pump:-* i have been really depressed lately, and was thinking of leaving the forum..thanks sweetie:x maybe ill regroup...lol

ten things:

1. i was once a top tennis player, i played for the junior Davis cup team for US
2. i fucked that up with drugs (just pot) but that was enough!!
3. i like to watch TV endlessly
4. I'm a pushover for sentiment, i just love "love" or at least the thought of it
5. my dream is to find someone to love..someone i can wake up with in the morning and feel totally comfortable with. like going into the kitchen in the morning and getting a cup of joe, and sitting there and he hands me the paper and no words are spoken..we just know what each other thinks:)
6. he would hand me the sports page, because i love sports, i love the game!!
7. i love to think, and i get irritated with people that don't!!
8. i have an opinion on everything, and can talk about whatever you want..lol
9. i play with myself alot, I'm a horny fuck!!!!
10. smell is my fav sense, i love the smell of a fireplace in the cold night air...its heaven:x

OK, my Q for Will (lord-vader) do you get depressed here on the forum?

L

.Lord-Vader.

If you or any member can show me the section or the text within the body of this thread in which i actually agreed to participate in this endeavour then i will gladly answer any questions put to me.

But as i know i have not agreed to include my feelings or personal views in this thread i will refrain from sharing my thoughts with regards to your inquisitive question.

Furthermore this should have been asked as an open question to allow all members to participate as it is unfair to name specific members on the grounds that like myself they have not given their permission and they may feel uncomfortable in being put on the spot and asked specific or personal questions regarding themselves, whilst at the same time excluding other members who have not been named or invited to participate in this thread ... this is after all a community of like minded people.

.Lord-Vader.

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
If you or any member can show me the section or the text within the body of this thread in which i actually agreed to participate in this endeavour then i will gladly answer any questions put to me.

But as i know i have not agreed to include my feelings or personal views in this thread i will refrain from sharing my thoughts with regards to your inquisitive question.

Furthermore this should have been asked as an open question to allow all members to participate as it is unfair to name specific members on the grounds that like myself they have not given their permission and they may feel uncomfortable in being put on the spot and asked specific or personal questions regarding themselves, whilst at the same time excluding other members who have not been named or invited to participate in this thread ... this is after all a community of like minded people.

.Lord-Vader.

sorry jonny, something told me this thread wasnt going to work, thanks to you all for a good time!! much love and hugs...lol

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I guess you're right, Stanyy... like I said, you win some, you lose some, but it's all good. Glad to see that a few of you decided to participate either way.

But Will has an interesting view and a twist for this section... let's try it this way (I'll re-edit the original post as well...)

Someone asks a question... no direct names given. Whoever decides to answer, that person has to ask an open-person question and so on and so forth. That way, it still gets the same end result and adds a bit of randomness to it all. It could be fun to see who answers first...

How's that?

Last edited:

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
lol jonny, much hugs:hug:

open question: If and when you first came "out" (as gay) how did you do it?

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'll go on this one, I was out to my Mother and a few select friends for years but my mother accidently outed me to my ENTIRE family at a funeral, It was rather funny. My mother was bouncing my cousins 2 yo daughter on her knee, when my cousins wife (who's from Panama and a little slow picking up certain aspects of American culture) made a remark about how my mother must be looking foward to me getting married and giving her grand-children, without thinking mother just blurted out, Sela, KEVIN"S GAY! The whole funeral home suddenly went silent for a moment....

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
lots of love Kevin:x my mom did same thing to me (not at a funeral) she just thought since i told her, that it was common knowledge...my mistake thou, i never thought to say it was private!!!! stupid me...lol

since you didnt ask another question, i will: If you were outed by another, how did it make you feel? that first moment, like OMG WTF im outed?

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, this sort of happened to me... I used to hang out with these friends who had a habit of not keeping situations to themselves. They ended up telling a new friend of mine (a girl) about how I used to mess around with and date another guy (her best friend's brother)... so in truth, he was outed and so was I...

At first, there's always that shock factor of, "Oh, shit; they totally know now", but it passed for me and pretty soon, I didn't care about who knew and who didn't. I took the Brian Kinney way of approaching it..

"Yes, I'm gay. But unless I'm fucking you, it's none of your business." :p

Question: which one was scarier for you: realizing that you were gay or losing your virginity (to a man) and realizing that you like it a bit too much?

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
OOOOO, man do i wish i was as brash as Brian Kinney...lol
and i cant answer this question on the grounds that I'm still a virgin with a man, but i did know i was gay early on, so that was not a prob...lol

I hope someone can answer better than me:p

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I didnt freak out when I realized I was Gay, it was later on that I knew of the Word Gay and what It means but At a very young age I knew I was a little feminine (Can you believe I had a crush on Megaman when i was 5-6 years old?) And so I accepted it with open arms and I'm happy being Gay coz I've achieved a lot by being one. So I guess What's Scary-For me Is losing virginity to a man-well I've never lost my virginity to a man yet (but I'm looking forward to it :)) Well I kinda like it to be someone special, call me old-fashioned. So yeah, thats it.

My Question: How was your first time (sex)? or How would you like your first time to be?

thats a better answer, thanks ICE:-* and i hope you find someone special:x

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
lots of love Kevin:x my mom did same thing to me (not at a funeral) she just thought since i told her, that it was common knowledge...my mistake thou, i never thought to say it was private!!!! stupid me...lol

since you didnt ask another question, i will: If you were outed by another, how did it make you feel? that first moment, like OMG WTF im outed?

What's funny is that I didn't give a fuck if the rest of the family knew. My mother was the one who wanted to keep it secret (not that she was ashamed, in fact my mother was a fag-hag long before she found out about me) it was just that her "Favorite Aunt" was old fashioned and wouldn't understand. So she outed me at her funeral:))

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
OOOOO, man do i wish i was as brash as Brian Kinney...lol

LOL On some level, we all wish we were Brian... but it's simple, really when you look at it from a widescope.

People in life are going to put you down, make you feel less than you are, talk about you behind you back; made the odd comment, etc., etc..

But at the end of the day, there's only one person that matters. YOU.

Let them speak their piece. Let them do and say what they need to. Because when it boils down to it, you have to look out for number one and do what makes you happy. As long as you're respectful to your common man, than that's all you need to do.

Anything else is none of their concern. Brian was a huge whore, did drugs, danced the night away and did everything your mama told you not to... but he never had one true regret. He did things his own way and that's why I loved him so much! He was Brian Kinney day in, day out and no one could tell him otherwise.

I don't put up a front and I'm not fake. You don't have to like me, that's your opinion. I like MYSELF and that's what really matters. :)

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
I hope we ALL find someone special! :)

that sure would be nice:):-*:x

ok, new question: this is something that happend to me just the other day, if you went to a bank to cash a check and the teller gave you too much money, would you return it? (if you keep it no one would know)