• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

If you wanna know more, all you have to do is ask!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I agree, Stanyy... that would be amazing... here's hoping.

Actually, yes; I would give the money back. No one may know, but in the end, I would know and the guilt would probably kick the hell out of me; so I'd just give the money back. :)

Question: When is the last time you had a good cry and what was it for?

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
Question: When is the last time you had a good cry and what was it for?

I have to admit jonny, I'm not sure at my age what constitutes a bad cry...lol
I don't outright bawl or anything, but i love to weep at something emotional, its such a great release for me. so to answer you, i just watched a movie and it was quite moving, a true story: "TAKING CHANCE" and yes i cried...lol

I love that question jonny so lets leave it for someone else to answer:)

X

XMan101

Nothing to be ashamed about in crying - it's just a way of your body to express emotion that you can't put into words or any other way. I'll admit to crying over certain movies, there are some I will NEVER watch with anyone else, sometimes it's just nice to wallow in it. I'm not talking about classic "weepies", those do nothing for me, but the end of 2 particular Westerns do it to me every time - "Shane" & "Shenandoah". Anyone who doesn't feel a tear at the end of that one is really made of stone!

A good cry is good for you. I don't really cry in "normal" life, and can't remember the last time anything other than a movie did it. I'm too much of a realist to let anything affect me too much, doesn't mean I don't feel sad about certain things, particularly some of the tragedies you see around the world, but a real good cry, no not really.

Now before we get too soppy - next question, something a bit lighter.

Have you ever sung to an audience in public, and if not , would you ever??

I

intensepump

Whenever I think of the lost loves in my life...
I cry, it is the center of the sadness and darkness of my life.....
I never stop loving anyone that I have ever loved.....

Lots of music and lots of movies...
make me remember and make me cry...
when Jennie dies in Forrest Gump..
When Rose says goodbye to Jack...
Ennis all alone in Jack's room
anytime intense love is parted....
it tears me up...

Of course....the emo turns into something a bit more intense....hence...Screamo

Last edited:
X

XMan101

We ain't going to get out of this crying game are we :p

You never forget someone you loved deeply - and it's unlikely you'd ever stop caring.
The thing is, you have to move on, not perhaps forget, but accept.

Trick is, don't fall in love ! I avoid it as much as possible, but it has happened occasionally ;)

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
Trick is, don't fall in love ! I avoid it as much as possible, but it has happened occasionally ;)

damn, iv been doing that all my life, and now that I look back, i think i should have tried love a heck of a lot more:(

ok, so next question: is it better to have loved and lost it, than never to have loved at all? (sorry for the cliché, not sure of the exact words) lol

L

.Lord-Vader.

((( Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all )))

Alfred Lord Tennyson

I hold it true, whate'er befall
I feel it, when I sorrow most
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

And yes it is...

.Lord-Vader.

X

XMan101

Agree! Love is wonderful, but it's worse than any comedown off a drug once it's over, still never regret it happening though.

It's easy going through life without love, but those who have never experienced it have lost out in so many ways. I don't fall very easily, and it's no point in pushing it, it's something that just happens. If it's reciprocated there is nothing else like it :)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
There's a question here unanswered by XMan, so I'll answer the last two and add one on of my own. :)

Have you ever sang in front of an audience?

Actually, I have; a few times in my life. I've been singing all of my life (still have somewhat of a decent voice, from what I've been told). From elementary school through high school, I was involved in some sort of chorus (although, in elementary school, they just made you do it anyway :p). It's always been a bit nervewracking, but still enjoyable. Years later, I had a close friend who used to throw parties and have karaoke nights...

My best memory would be one night, when I sang "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera. That song would move the hell out of me and I sang it for her and her family. Her oldest son, who was sort of a biker guy looked at me at the end of the song and said, "Damn, Jonathan..." (my full first name). I thought I had sounded horrible or something... until I saw the tears in his eyes and saw that he was truly touched... that meant a lot to me. :)

Is it better to have love and lost then to have loved at all?

For years, I thought the answer to this one was obvious; which would be "no". But then, when you're dealing with unrequited love or a love that ends, it seems to be the obvious choice to see it as being a bad experience. But as I got older, I truly realized that even that kind of hurt and pain can be a true godsend. It allows you, as a person, that you have the ability to love and care for someone and gives you a true glance as how beautiful your heart is. You may not get back the same feelings and expressions in return, but it is something powerful to realize just how strongly you can love and realize just how precious it could be.

And when it is returned, that is something to cherish and treasure. :) We may not always have everything in life that we want, but love is always there; whether we get it from friends, lovers, etc. It's one of the most beautiful things out there (if not the most beautiful) and I'd rather go through a heartbroken experience than to realize I cannot love another.

OK... long answers. LOL New question:

What was your first date out with someone of the same sex? Were you nervous, excited, confused, etc?

X

XMan101

Good answers Jonny. Love comes in so many ways, not necessarily the passionate "other half" kind but with friends too, and I'm close to all my friends, some stay for life , others change, but the ones i have now are the best most genuine set yet, and I love them (in a non-sexual way) and that to me has always been more important than any amount of lovers.

My first proper date of the opposite sex was probably the most scary as she was so delicious I couldn't believe she was really serious!! She was. Way back, my first date with the same sex I don't think bothered me, to me men are friends and men are men, which sounds a bit silly, but men don't scare me. My first date was someone I knew anyway, didn't know how it would turn out but it was a complicated situation where I was used as a pawn in a triangle! Both fancied me and neither wanted the other to get their hands on me! I was only 17, fairly innocent (hard to imagine now) , another was the same age, the other was 30.

Ended up hating the lot of them in the end!!

Good education though, I've long since stopped being sensitive! Taught me that being unfaithful is not a good idea, even though I was the innocent (used) party.

Age is a good thing, gives you confidence to stop caring about stupid things, gives you a worldly look on life, and that person was not me ! It doesn't seem like me now.

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
yes i have sang in front of an audience, i was in a musical as a youngster, i really loved the theater, i should have tried harder to stay in acting...lol

and never had a date with a guy, but with girls yes, and i just looked at it as a necessity, god i was bored!!! I think i would be far more nervous with someone i liked:)