• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Madness In Russia... Please Take A Stand Now!

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Here is an interview with the russian gay-activist Roman Kalinin in the conservative german newspaper FAZ. Sorry, in german again but interesting for those, who understand.

Summarize:
Kalinin talks about the beginnings of gay movement in the late 1980s and the "nightmare" of the new law. This new laws is not like the one he fought 20 years ago. It's not part of the penal code but a civil law which means it turns gays to citizens of the second class and takes care, that people, who bash and kill homosexuals, won't be persecuted by the state. He sees it as a means to install a new form of fascism.
As for the Olympics he agrees with Garri Kimowitsch Kasparow, who demanded a ban for the games. One shoud not pretend that the Russian Police State exists in a bubble outside the rest of the world.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.faz.ne...ar-jahre-der-freiheit-vergoennt-12539626.html

@Modwhodidntevenlefthissignature: Dear S. I am a human being and I make mistakes from time to time. I'd really appreciate it, if the administration would allow even "former mods" in this forum to make a mistake from time to time without having to meet that kind of passive-aggressive comments. A normal reminder would have been totally sufficient.

Last edited:

Oege

Reaction score
The chairman of the "international dog breeders federation (FCI)" has declared, in a responce to a letter of the American Kennel Club, the International dogshow (biggest in the world) will be held in another country (in 2016) if Russia does not change the anti gay laws. The president of FCI, the Rafael de Santiago said that his organization does not stand up for dog rights but also for dog owner rights:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.gay.ru/news/rainbow/2013/08/25-26853.htm

Oege

Reaction score
Amsterdam - Yesterday evening (sunday 25-08 2013) a big "protest concert" was helt outside the concert buildnig to support GAY rights in Russia,inside was a cocert for the "Russian - Dutch friendship", besides the music one of the speakers was the mayor of Amsterdam. mr Eberhard van der Laan, he said the people must put an "official state complaint" against Russia for damaging human tights, it is possible at the Eurpean court of Justice in Straatsburg (Strassbourg). (before he was mayor he was a lawyer) The Dutch government did not respond to his words yet...

(the man smoking a cigarette is the mayor of Amsterdam, Eberhard van der Laan)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.nu.nl/b...-rusland.html#

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Russian Duma to Debate Taking Kids From Gay Parents

MOSCOW, September 5 – A bill that proposes stripping gays with children of their parental rights was introduced in the lower house of the Russian parliament by a lawmaker from the ruling party on Thursday.

181799366.jpg

Between 5 and 7 percent of the Russian population are gay, a third of whom have children. If true, the figures implies that between 2.3 million and 3.3 million Russians face possibly losing their children if the bill is passed.

LINK

In Russia, they will set the calender back to 1963. :(

kendo

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Russia is in the midst of a violent crackdown against lesbian, gay, bi and trans people - fueled by laws that make it a crime to be open about who you are and who you love.

The countdown is on for Russia’s winter Olympics and, very soon, all eyes will be on them.

The Olympic games are our best chance to end to Russia's outrageous anti-gay laws – but to do it, it’s going to take lots more of us to hear about what’s happening in Russia.

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I hope the world-wide public opinion doesn't get bored with the situation of the gays and lesbians in Russia, when the games begin.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think the games will have plenty of gay in the reporting, but only if it has a light touch.
It will only change the government if Russia wants to look outward, rather than inward. I really don't understand the game Putin is playing. Russia is losing their best and brightest.
There are lots of young Russians here (northeast USA). They're smart, educated, full of life. (And yes, the boys are hot!).
Mr Putin! These are the people you need to build a modern Russia. Your loss is my gain.

kendo

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
And this week....Russian Neo-Nazi Group Kidnaps and Tortures Gay Black South African Student In Latest Attack..Here...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Russian Neo-Nazi Group

It truly saddens me to read this article...:(

image.jpg

Blacky94

Reaction score
This makes me so mad. And the worst part is that nobody in the world will do something about it until it is way too late. Does Russia really need to become a new third Reich before anything is done. Would anyone actually do something if that were to happen?
Seriously, things like that tend to rob me of all hope I have for the future.
I just feel like shit right now...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics

German President Joachim Gauck is boycotting the Winter Olympics and will not travel to Sochi, Russia next year.

LINK

Well done Herr Gauck. :p

BTW, have a look at the German official Olympic uniforms for the games in Russia. :D

182584143.jpg

BUT a German Olympic official says it’s just “fashionable.” :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hozier's 'Take Me To Church' Echoes Russian LGBT Violence

Andrew Hozier-Byrne (born 17 March 1990), know simply as Hozier, is an Irish musician from Bray, County Wicklow. In 2013, Hozier released an EP. One song on the EP, 'Take Me to Church', was his breakthrough single after going viral on YouTube and Reddit. It reached number one on the Irish iTunes singles chart and number two in the official chart on 25 October 2013. [Wiki]

image.jpg

The video follows the relationship between two gay men and the violently homophobic backlash that ensues when the community learns of one of the man's sexuality.

READ MORE

Lyrics: Hozier – Take Me To Church

comment.jpg

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for the song, Haiducii. It was new to me.

It looks like the Games might turn out to be a train wreck for Mr Putin rather than a triumph. Well deserved. The homophobic games. The police state/ terrorist games. The corruption games.

I hope there's enough normalcy for the athletes to have a games focused on them. They deserve it.

Oege

Reaction score
So sorry that King Willem Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands will stay in Sotchi 5 days, ok he used to be active in the Olypmpic movement (he had to stop that when he was installed as King) and both are great sport-fans (see picture), but if most head of states of democratic european countries boycot the games he should do so too... Besides them the Netherlands also will be represented by the prime minister Mark Rutte and the minister of sports, so 4 in total is a bit too much I think...