• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Madness In Russia... Please Take A Stand Now!

kendo

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

james1981

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing all those articles. Here's a bit of good news: http://anon.projectarchive.net/?htt...-watson-gay-pride-flag-twitter_n_4746399.html
The following is a Twitter exchange between the mayor of the capital city of Canada and one of the residents:

OPJCzEp.png

ALL LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES MUST BE ANONYMIZED - ADMIN

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Canada's reply to the Russian LGBT rights violations

Last edited:

Oege

Reaction score
Please help me...

After being away 3 months to escape the winter that never came it seems I forgot how to post youtube videos...

And yes, the posting guidelines as posted in the topic "posting videos of YOUTUBE" is too difficult for me.

Sorry I am/was a natural blonde...

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Take the part after the = and put it into the youtube tags.

like this f.e.: VmjIrSETzz0

btw. it always helps to "quote" another post and see, what code they have used. ;)

cadinotnl

Reaction score
Show the Russians real love and sex

:devil:Hope the Olympic sporters with their trained bodies will show the Russians how nice gay love and sex can be!

franklyn

Reaction score
Pussy Riot jailed for 2 years, Madonna sued for $10 million for standing up for gay rights and gay pride marches banned for 100 years in Russia! Voice your views now! Thx! http://www.nullrefer.com/?http://www.allout.org/en/actions/russianriot

Latest update on the hate regime in Putinist Russia was the beating up of Pussy Riot yesterday by the Russian police who behaved like Hitler's Gestapo and the SS!

What I find particularly disturbing is the fact that the IOC and the Olympic Committees in the so-called Western World have totally ignored the abuses against Gays and Civil Liberties protesters in the new Stalinist Russia of Tsar Vladimir the Impaler!

Even worse was the attitude of Lord Sebastian Coe, Prime Minister David Cameron's Special Ambassador, the former Olympian belittling ths calls to boycott the Sochi Games of Shame!

Maybe the athletes in these Olypic Shaes should had back their medal in protest of the abuses committed in Russia!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm surprised that there has been so little gay in these games. I understand that there's less drool going on than the summer games. Everyone is bundled up.
But I expected the athletes to be more outspoken. They have a worldwide audience.

Pussy Riot are some smart, tough chics! Unlike the athletes, they could have faced some real consequences. Instead they got a few bruises, and some great footage.

Beating up girls, Mr Putin? You must be proud.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
The serfs in the Ukraine do not seem inclined to bow down to Czar Putin. They actually think they have a country of their own...and they want to run it!

I have great respect. Let's hope for a Ukraine spring. I suspect it will be a long slog thru the mud. But a free country right there? It would change the world.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Official Trailer for Campaign of Hate: Russia and Gay Propaganda

Michael Lucas has released a trailer on his upcoming movie ‪Campaign of Hate: Russia and Gay Propaganda‬. The goal is to put a spotlight on Russian homophobic politics that will "last longer than the span of the Olympic." In an interview at Huffington Post, Lucas said, "It wasn't easy to get [Milonov] to sit down with me for an interview. I had to lie that I was an independent journalist from American TV; he was not about to give an interview to a gay man working on a film like mine," Lucas said. "It was also a real challenge for me not to leap up and strangle him during our conversation. I am not someone who keeps quiet easily, and he was spewing such vile, homophobic lies that my hands were shaking."

Can't wait to see it! :nail biting:

Oege

Reaction score
What surprises me, the Paralympic Games will continue in Sochi as if nothing happened. How many countries does Russia have to invade before the rest of the world will not go there for a "friendship" event like the Olympic/Paralympic Games???

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
What surprises me, the Paralympic Games will continue in Sochi as if nothing happened. How many countries does Russia have to invade before the rest of the world will not go there for a "friendship" event like the Olympic/Paralympic Games???

On the other hand, given that it's not MUCH too late to move the games, is it fair to punish the athletes for the fact that the IOC made a colossal cock-up in choosing Russia?

B.

Oege

Reaction score
Well it happened in the Moscow Games and in the LA Games some years ago...

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well it happened in the Moscow Games and in the LA Games some years ago...

Hopefully everyone learned from those mistakes: Do not use the Olympics as a political tool to punish people you disagree with. It hurts the athletes and doesn't accomplish anything.

Oege

Reaction score
I am sure (NOT) the athletes thought same after the Olympics in 1936 (Berlin "summer games") (Garmisch Partenkirchen "wnter games") in Nazi-Germany...