• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

new to the butt stuff

crisargarg

Reaction score
I have recently come to terms with my bisexuality. I am a total beginner to anything related with guys but the idea of getting fucked is starting to grow on me. To be honest it is actually really hot but whenever I try to do any anal exploration by myself it isn't really all that enjoyable. I started talking to a guy that I might want to try something with but he has a big dick (or what seems to me as a big dick 8 x 5.75) and at my current state I feel like it would be an awful experience.

So far I have used fingers and a few different carrots to try to test it out but it hasn't really gone super well. I don't really get an intense feeling from something going in and out of my butt. Generally if I push up and down on the object if feels much better than any other type of movement. Also I seem to hit a point were it just doesn't seem like it can go any further and it is only like 4-5 inches in me.

I am posting because I need some advice on what I should do. I am not sure if when I get that dull aching feeling if I should try to push it a little further or if that is as far as I can go. I am kind of hesitant to buy a toy because I have a roommate and it would be very embarrassing if he found out. Not to mention that I am not out to anyone yet. Does anyone have any advice on objects (toys are fine but not sure if I am ready to purchase anything yet) that would be suitable for practice and how to prep and go about training myself for something longer with a little more girth?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Using a toy or fingers on yourself might stretch it a little but the sensation of doing it yourself and someone else doing it to you feels a little bit different. The first time he puts it in you you'll know what I mean. It's gonna be a whole new feeling. If it hurts like hell at first be brave because the pain will go away in less than a minute or so. Let him get it all inside and then slowly start fucking you. After you get over the pain let him give you a good pounding. He'll love you for it, lol. You may even feel like cumming while he's fucking you but try to time your cum with his. It's better that way but if you cum early don't worry about it.

If you really want to try something organic on yourself maybe a cucumber that is smooth or a zucchini but use some crisco or vaseline and don't lose the end your holding onto up your butt... the first time you try it anyway ;)

Don't be afraid of your new found pleasures. Enjoy them.

larrywar

Reaction score
I guess you could call me "Mr. Oral." I've been gay all my life, but have never experienced anal sex. (Nor, truth be told, have I ever wanted to.) Somehow, the pleasure that many other gay guys feel when their prostate is stimulated has always
escaped me. And I don't find myself eager to provide that stimulation to a
partner. Once, I admit, I tried it . . . but the result was pure pain.

crisargarg

Reaction score
Two contradicting posts. Awesome, lol. I get to a point were it just feels to uncomfortable to go any further. That is what I am worried about. Anyone else have that problem? Just seems like you could really hurt yourself if you do it wrong. Is there a specific position that I should be trying?

ps. I have also betting getting into the oral aspect as well but I don't need any instructions on that ;)

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're describing. If the point where it becomes uncomfortable is just an inch or two inside the point of penetration where you feel it pass through the sphincter with a little popping feeling then it may be the point where you pass through the inner sphincter of the rectum into the colon like this:

203833777e0a2a7996957e77003a5fad84f0ddad.png

If that's the case you can apply a little more pressure and see if you can push through.

If that's not the case then you have gone more than a few inches in and you've reached the point where there is a bend in the colon or maybe something else already taking up that space ;) like maybe a turd, lol.

Don't be too worried about how much room there is up in there. It's a lot more than you might think. A real cock will fit with plenty of room to spare.

In either case just keep experimenting and getting more accustomed to the sensation. Then when the time comes and you're taking the next step with a partner you won't feel so nervous about the mechanics of it.

One important piece of advice and I can't stress how important it is... before you engage in anal sex with a toy or with a partner make sure you have cleaned out your colon. I'd advise a fleets enema at the very least. You may want to go the extra step and take a laxative the night before, skip meals the day of and then an enema a few hours before you expect to have sex. You may need to use 2 enemas. Keep douching until the water you pass is clear. If you don't cleanse yourself thoroughly you could soil yourself, your bed and your partner during sex. That is a very embarrassing thing to have happen.

I hope that was not too much information, lol. Don't be squeamish. I was just sharing some wisdom that was earned the hard way ;)

Last edited:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
well in my opinion--using a finger is a good thing and skinny veggies like a carrot-but to use a toy to stretch yourself to be ready for the guys 8 inches of manhood to enter you isn't a good thing--you do not want to tell the guy you never been fucked just to have him go into you lose then he gonna think you lied to him and either get pissed at you for lying or fuck you harder thinking you aren't a virgin --

the first time you get fucked its gonna hurt just make sure the guy or yourself has a good lube and if he rims your hole first tell him before he fucks your ass to finger your hole with it a lot adding lube a lot to his fingers and put the lube thick on his dick from the head of his dick to bottom of the shaft that was its all lubed for penetration

then the rest is all about trusting the guy fucking you--let him know 100 percent you never had dick in your ass to take it easy until you get used to it-- you need to relax trusting him to do the right thing

with me I began sex yng age it hurt first few times but I loved it but then it was kind of like hmm maybe it supposed to hurt--and let the friend fuck me--

if he doesn't do it right and don't act like he cares what you want--pull away and roll over quickly that way he doesn't go any further-- but I wont sit here and lie--it will hurt some--just like first time fucking a gilr it hurts her no matter how big or small the dick is-- and toys and fingers and veggies don't feel as good as real thing

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rectum? Darn near KILLED 'EM!

sorry I couldn't resist:blushing::p

g